Realvision ENB crashes with SweetFX

thunderbird2678

After completely reinstalling Skyrim due to the ridiculous amount of random mods I had installed, I was prepared to restart, but this time, focus on just the visuals.

I went and read the list of SkyrimTuner's recommended files from the Realvision ENB's page, and downloaded them all. I then downloaded Climates of Tamriel v3.1 and Realistic Lighting Overhaul (Option A - Performance). I decided to install the ENB before anything else. I downloaded the ENB 0.200 binary from the ENBdev site. When I tried to open the Skyrim Launcher, it just shut down, saying "Skyrim Launcher has stopped responding". If I remove the SweetFX DLL from Enblocal.INI, it works, but I'm missing out on SweetFX.

I've tried to use the injector version too, and the same thing has happened. I've also done it with CoT and RLO, but it crashes either way. I can't think of any problems, so is there anyone else who can lend a hand?

For the record, I'm running Skyrim on a Lenovo Ideapad Y580 laptop that has a discreet Geforce GTX660M alongside an integrated Intel HD4000 chip. This setup worked perfectly with Zoner's High Performance ENB 2.0 and the 0.132 Injector.

• 6 months later...