• Please log in to reply
1804 replies to this topic

mikey5253

mikey5253

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
Could you please answer a few things for me I would really appreciate it, and thanks for the great mod.
I have the mods:
Radio New Vegas Fix
http://www.nexusmods...egas/mods/37459
Powder Ganger Rep Fix - Ghost Town Gunfight by Befo
http://www.nexusmods...egas/mods/54057
as well as your major unofficial patch mod. While reading over your mod info it would appear that these two fixes are included in your main mod. I have a current game where I have already done the ghost town gunfight quest and everything worked like it should. However to save space in my mod load order would you recommend deleting these two mods with Nexus Mod Manager from my current game or would it mess something up. Both issues are working properly and I don't want to start a new game, so if leaving them in is more stable than removing them then I will, but I wanted your opinion.
Also in the Repconn fix description you created it says that it is included in your main patch mod. However I thought I read somewhere where that was not the case and so you still need to download your Repconn fix mod as well as the your main fix mod. If this is the case then where should I put your repconn fix .esp in my load order when I install it; above or below your main fix mod esp.

mikey5253

mikey5253

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
In response to post #17924734.

Sorry I answered my second issue already as I found your Repconn fix mod is not in the main fix mod and the .esp file goes on top of your main fix mod .esp, so sorry for asking something I could answer myself. However I still need help with the first issue of whether to erase the two redundant mods or leave them in my current game if you get time. Thanks

Traius

Traius

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
Congrats on the job yuki. You have done a great job on this unofficial patch project, and if I could, I would endorse it again.
Keep up the great work.

iX_Radiance_Xi

iX_Radiance_Xi

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 55 posts
Congrats on the job! Excellent mod and thank you for being so supportive and helpful of this game and community :)

EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
Congrats on the job Yuki, hopefully it isn't a soul sucking grind for little money and no reward like my last job. :P

Since you aren't going to updating quite as frequently, it might be a good time start a YUP patches page. I would like if some mods would update with your fixes, but it just doesn't seem like that is going to happen, so maybe we should take matters into our own hands and released some patches ourselves. I have some Project Nevada and WMX and a couple others, so it wouldn't even be that hard to compile them together. Plus, most (all, but two that I've made for myself so far) are probably mergeable with a Bashed Patch, so load order wouldn't increase for people that use Wrye Flash.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.969 seconds