• Please log in to reply
1955 replies to this topic

sabbath91

sabbath91

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
In response to post #20920674. #20937089 is also a reply to the same post.

Polish.

helti

helti

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Thank you for the mod, good sir, it has helped me with things I previously had to stomach through.
Quick note though, A minor inconvenience with the mod is that the steam achievement for dealing 10,000 Damage with GRA weapons doesn't trigger, and I had to disable the mod to recieve the achievement, bet it won't be too big of a problem for people to load back before dealing the last bits of damage.

RoyBatterian

RoyBatterian

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Yuki: I made a fix for the cateye/nuka quartz white out issue. Jax made a different one which alters the script, where as mine alters the conditions on the alc items.

I'm not sure which one seems less intrusive... up to you.

orsobanzai

orsobanzai

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Guys is this mod safe to install? Or it just fix some glitches and add's more bugs? I'm asking because I hate the way how the developers have made this game,I mean it's an opera,probably one of the best games ever made and it's mega buggy! such a shame,anyway thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English I'm italian.

Franpa

Franpa

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
Why would a bug fix compilation introduce problems? If it did, you'd be expected to report them so they can be fixed. This is imho a pretty strongly recommended mod for the game as it fixes thousands+ issues with the game.

orsobanzai

orsobanzai

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
In response to post #21070134.

Ok I'm downloading it now thanks for the reply friend

Page loaded in: 1.077 seconds