Yukichigai Unofficial Patch - YUP

• Please log in to reply
2446 replies to this topic

Thieverpedia

Thieverpedia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Seeing as you plan on updating this wonderful patch soon, I thought I might as well throw in some unfixed bugs that I've noticed myself.

-No shop seems to respawn for the most part on newer files, unless I wait around for 3-4 days in front of the merchant.

-That cazador sound effect for poisoning persists if there are still cazadors in the area.

-I can never seem to get the Great Khan section of the NCR questline to continue, so I never get their aid for the battle of Hoover Dam. The option to have them flee is unchanged.

-Either version of ED-E hovers around in place indefinitely when I ask them to repair my weapons.

-Loyal never gets transported to the second variant of Nellis Hangars when the B-29 bomber is transported there.

-On that note, the the option involving Loyal in Old School Ghoul doesn't show up if I've exhausted all dialogue options with him.

-The options to use the Confirmed Bachelor perk on Carlyle St. Clair or my Brain in OWB doesn't seem to appear, but it may be due to more chat options showing up due to stats/perks, leaving no room for the perk. Yes, I'm weird for wanting to see the options, but the results are hilarious.

-The Big MT area crashes with a near 100% rate when travelling from anywhere else but the Sink balcony. Not sure if it can be fixed, but I think we can manage without that option.

-During the Honest Hearts DLC, I was at the end of it after siding with Daniel. After telling Salt-Upon Wounds that he was strong, I instantly received the Chaos in Zion quest. Honestly, it might not have been a bug, more of an oversight. Daniel was knocked unconscious before talking to Salt-Upon Wounds, as he was marked as essential during the quest, so I'm guessing when he was made non-essential with 0 HP, he basically died. Either that, or Chaos in Zion activates when feeding Salt-Upon Wounds ego. Not really sure.

On a side note, is there anywhere I can read the patch notes for this bug fixer? I'd love to see what other small bug fixes I missed.

Edited by Thieverpedia, Yesterday, 11:35 AM.

LordKain73

LordKain73

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
In response to post #28246834. #28268519 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

The console command worked like a charm.

Thanks sandbox6! :)

GOLDENTRIANGLES

GOLDENTRIANGLES

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
In response to post #28110409.

Spoiler

Will you be fixing this in the next update?

GOLDENTRIANGLES

GOLDENTRIANGLES

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
In response to post #28271019.

Spoiler

Are you certain that YUP is causing the bugs and not some other mod?

I reverted back to version 9 perhaps you could try that?

sandbox6

sandbox6

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
In response to post #28110409. #28289344 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

It really needs a new mesh. It's even worse without the "Don't Use 1st Person IS Animations" alteration, which causes the jaunty angle.
There are fixed meshes on the nexus for it, but I don't think Yuki managed to get permission for them.

sandbox6

sandbox6

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
In response to post #28271019. #28289424 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I'll look into it, but most of those are easier said than done.

-Either version of ED-E hovers around in place indefinitely when I ask them to repair my weapons.
Open the console and click on ED-E, then type sv
Are "waiting" or "combatstylemelee" anything but 0 or 1?
If so you'll have to reset them back to 0. The console commands required were posted a few pages back.

-The options to use the Confirmed Bachelor perk on Carlyle St. Clair or my Brain
He only has one for Black Widow, and for your Brain other perks may take priority. I'll look into that a bit more in the future.

-The Big MT area crashes with a near 100% rate when travelling from anywhere else but the Sink balcony
This can happen if you have sink upgrades in your inventory.

Thieverpedia

Thieverpedia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
In response to post #28271019. #28289424, #28296044 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Much appreciated. Do your best. You've done so well so far!

Page loaded in: 0.503 seconds