3632 replies to this topic

GeneralKong

GeneralKong

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
In response to post #8980827.

if you go down a little bit you will see an entire discussion on the issue, the mod maker is already making a fix for the next update

M2rvis

M2rvis

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
So despite have all the ingredients and over 500 health, I keep dying in the ritual.

ash51892

ash51892

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

ok so I love this mod, but I can't find the ravenscorn spire. Maybe it was 1 of the places you went to during the quest? Idk but I can't find it and it isn't in the console when I type spire or ravenscorn

sardela4321

sardela4321

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Hey :D i am here to report a problem... the mod works very nice ibecame a lich but the problem is when i am in lich and i want to change back to human it changes back to werewolf.i fixed somehow before zou become a lich you have to become a werewolf(if u are) and then change back to lich every time and this is annoying please fix it because i love lycanthropy and your mod :D

Staerk

Staerk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
In response to post #8978276.

What bothers me most is that there's no night vision option, that 'mass reanimate' only reanimates one enemy at a time, and that there's no kind of mage armor (like stoneflesh but stronger) to be able to take more damage.

Staerk

Staerk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
In response to post #8977340.

I have this problem as well. And it deletes some of my vampire powers like night vision. Only typing 'player.setrace bretonracevampire' restores this, so I can only assume that the Lich transformation screws with vampirism.

Aavok

Aavok

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
In response to post #8978276. #8984852, #8985162 are all replies on the same post.

@ Staerk
Are you using any mods that alter the conjuration perks/spells?
I don't exactly now if Requiem does that, I personally don't use it.

Edited by Aavok, 01 September 2013 - 12:41 PM.

IsilZheHa

IsilZheHa

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
In response to post #8978276. #8984852, #8984981 are all replies on the same post.

There is a mage armor. It's the Frost Armor spell, which negates 80% of incoming damage while it's up. Mass Reanimate should definitely work on more than one corpse though.

andreimatei

andreimatei

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
there is only one way this could get cooler than this. Give the lich a custom armor that looks like the mod's artwork. that would rock. for me at least

Edited by andreimatei, 01 September 2013 - 01:15 PM.

Ohdude

Ohdude

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
Awesome mod! One of the best quest mods I've tried.I LOVED the atmosphere of scourg barrow.I shouldn't have played this in the middle of the night with a headset though..endorsed

Page loaded in: 1.167 seconds