INIGO

• Please log in to reply
8508 replies to this topic

hush2u2

hush2u2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Yo, yo, I love this mod and everything it stands for, thank you very much for the update! :D

That said, I have the annoying greyface problem which I'm maybe 85% sure was caused for me by Requiem. (I was running Inigo before I got requiem and he looked normal) I ran the Requiem's patcher again but it didn't fix the issue. Is there no way to fix the greyface if it's caused by Requiem? I also got the compatibility patch but still no luck with the head. :c

I wasn't using ASIS but when I saw some users fixed the issue by using it I got it, ran it - nothing.

Eolhin

Eolhin

Interdimensional Speed Bump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,313 posts
In response to post #18555859.

Did you get the new Requiem patch for Inigo or the old one? The new patch is linked on the front page of Inigo. I don't know if it helps with the greyface bug though. Rerunning ASIS only worked for those that had ASIS before they updated Inigo, in other words, ASIS was causing the problem for those people.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58261/?

Do you have a Bashed Patch, or any ReProccer/ Skyproc mods? If so, rerun/rebuild the patches that come with those, as they might be storing data from before the update that could cause this problem.

I hope that helps. :)

hush2u2

hush2u2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
In response to post #18555859. #18556514 is also a reply to the same post.

Thank you for replying!

I've used the newer compatibility patch, but it didn't sound like it touched on the textures, only Inigo's stats to make them more suitable for Requiem. I didn't have any kind of bashed patch, reprocc, asis or any patchers before I downloaded Requiem and ran its patcher. I used LOOT for load order as well.

It does seem that Requiem is the issue rather than Inigo - they even mention the grayface issue and offer two ways of handling it (neither of which worked, sadly) so I've posted on Requiem's wiki as well. I'm just trying to ask in all possible places to see if maybe someone has some magical solution for me. 8D

CrimsonKingXIII

CrimsonKingXIII

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
In response to post #18549084. #18554464, #18555219 are all replies on the same post.

I found all eight and the wizards "reward" influenced my reaction to him after Inigo finally convinced him to let me test the new spell. Let's just say that my conversation with the wizard ended with me insulting his facial hair. I even stuck around his house for awhile and he asked me if I really thought his beard was stupid.

I have Deadly Dragons installed and when I finally decided to leave the cabin Inigo and I were attacked, and during the fight it was cool to hear him ask me to teleport him when he got caught in a point blank fire breath, I happily obliged and the spell works flawlessly for me.

TheRandomkid321

TheRandomkid321

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
In response to post #18552449. #18554259 is also a reply to the same post.

Well about those multiple follower relax mods again, turns out none of 'em actually seem to be the cause of the problem. Neither UFO or Followers can Relax are doing anything since I disabled both of them and the big was still present. I've looked through and through my mods and I cannot find anything else that would possibly cause a bug like this. But if I;m missing out on Inigo dialogue I'm ready to just say f*** it and wipe all my mods, starting from scratch again. I'll be dammed if I'm missing out on those!

NEVERMIND I THINK I'VE FIXED IT!
Now I know you're wondering 'Sir Random you glorious lord of Sex how did you display yet another fine act of fixing such horrid bugs!' Well that my good friend was easy...

I moved him to the top of my load order and punched him. Actually It seems that I just have a bit of a delay when it comes to him sneaking, alright I'm not POSITIVE I've fixed the whole damn thing but now when he relaxes he has conversations with... whatever I named that guy in my previous comment so I assume that's part of it. Again I still need to check the poor alone Inigo issue but it would seem I've mostly fixed it.

Never mind again I've just seemed to straight up reversed the issue. The lonely Inigo bug is still present and now I need to talk to him another time to get him to follow me. SO SCIENTIFICALLY SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE THERE IS BALANCE!Next attempt, try putting him somewhere in the middle of the load order and punch him slightly less hard this time... You know what? What if Inigo walking out and looking for me isn't a bug and he just cares for me more than he cares for ANY OF YOU! I HAVE WON HIS AFFECTION!
I NEED SLEEP!

(Upon realizing all this I have come to the conclusion it's not a big deal, not at all. Not only do his lines seem to be working (I think) but him wandering around a bit makes some sense, he's his own man after all. Plus with his marker I can never lose him.)

Edited by TheRandomkid321, Today, 03:10 PM.

anyonebody

anyonebody

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
In response to post #18549084. #18554464, #18555219, #18557914 are all replies on the same post.

Would you guys think less of me if I told you I earned about 10 ranks in destruction repeatedly casting Meteor on a very specific target

anyonebody

anyonebody

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
In response to post #18547099. #18547279, #18547714, #18547879, #18547989, #18548494 are all replies on the same post.

> Unread books glow reveals unread book;

Oh hey, this one must be ne-...

...Of course. :/

Brukken

Brukken

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
All I did to fix the grey face issue is load Inigo in the construction kit, highlight inigo in the male khajiit section, then press contol f4. Or was it f3? Either way try that. It worked for me!

R4BIES

R4BIES

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I for some reason can't get him to work with convenient horses! ):

I've tried changing the load order back and forth but I still end up having him running after me on foot!
Do I need some kind of follower mod to make it work? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.006 seconds