• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Jathe

Jathe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

I'be been trying to get a specific body that was posted in the SevenBase body Mod's pictures from users, I believe it's using the Barbarian/Milkdrinkers texture. It's EXACTLY what I've been trying to get but I cant seem to figure it out...

36992-1-1372552899.jpg

36992-2-1372552902.jpg

I've also been trying to figure out what Hair mod is being used as well.

I've installed the Barbarian "skin", or texture I guess, but I've only noticed that sort of muscular definition on the base Vanilla body...

SevenBase Body Mod - http://skyrim.nexusm...om/mods/36992/?

Barbarian/Milkdrinker - http://skyrim.nexusm...m/mods/24318//?

Halendia

Halendia

I have approximate knowledge of many things

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Hair is from SG, not legal and taken down by author.

niceguy

niceguy

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 656 posts

I took a quick look at the popular Apachii Skyhair mod and saw several hairstyles that are similar, not the same. A more thorugh look and on Apachii and other hairmods should net you several candidates for hairstyles similar to the banned one so you should be able to create a similar apperance.

Btw what do "SG" stand for?

Third attempt to post, It keeps logging me out when I try to post.

myztikrice

myztikrice

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,866 posts

It's a hair pack, learn to google search.

Jathe

Jathe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Yeah, I found the hair, now I'm still working on the body. The only thing that keeps bugging me about the SevenBase bod is how the boobs are JUST like fake ones (a pair of balloons with water in them), and the nipples point out/up. Other than in the pics I posted, I honestly like the UNP bod's boobs better, lol.

Like I said though, the only time I saw THAT kind of muscle-tone was on the unaltered vanilla body, with the SevenBase it looks like she's athletic, sure, but not toned/muscular/chiseled.

If I knew how, and could get all the authors permissions there are a few female muscle mods that I would love to take the arms, legs, backs, tush's, etc from and "paste" together somehow.

niceguy

niceguy

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 656 posts

It's a hair pack, learn to google search.

"SG" are just a pair of letters, they can stand for many things. I guessed that in context that it was a short for for a game that the hairstyle in question originated from. That is was the name of a banned hair pack mod did not occur to me, in any case I suggested looking for a legal alternative rater then tracking down an illegal mod.

Page loaded in: 1.021 seconds