GTA V coming soon, hopefully pc in the near future to (:

Thor.

Meh, unless they make the PC version more next-gen (at least in terms of optimizations), I'm not really holding my breath.

I'm getting it, my expectations aren't high though, I didn't like GTA4 at all, I just hope they've listened this time around. The map is huge, not Just Cause 2/FUEL huge but GTA4, RDR and GTA SA combined huge.

Wow that is a big map! I have been tracking it sort of, and I might have to get this one I did enjoy all the others. I admit GTA4 was flawed compared to the others but was still a great game to play, I remember me and my gf being in stitches laughing when she played it once because she just spent ages running over the same handful of pedestrians, and the game physics just made the whole thing hilarious :laugh: It's the little things I like really.

Anyway once I saw GTA5 had a Harrier I knew what my decision would be :D

There was some leaked game play footage on youtube and i do have to say it is next gen on the current gen, they really pulled all of the stunts, The water is the best looking i have seen, funny it was shortly removed later.

Edited by Thor.

more info for you guys out here.

the leaked gameplay was a lot like the video, shadows and the sheer detail is not rendered just for the video.

Edited by Thor.

I will wait for the PC version. They have released 1-4, SA and VC on PC so I don't see why 5 would be any different.

They also did wonders with Max Payne 3 on the PC so I have high hopes for it not to end up like GTA IV.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=678177 PC and PS4 maybe?