GTA V coming soon, hopefully pc in the near future to (:

Thor.

Gta v is worth the buy twice, if it means added content and icandy. Already pushing the hardware to the limit, all that Rockstar footage was taken from the ps3, so i can see it being a win when it comes to icandy vs xbox 360.

Edited by Thor.

Gamespot 9/10 Calls Rockstar out on its misogyny, it's about time someone did.

IGN 10/10 Go figure.

Escapist 7/10 Dislikable protagonists and violence completely out of context.

Eurogamer 9/10 Same issues as the Escapist.

The reviews are overwhelmingly positive but it's not been given a free ride like GTA4 was.

Thank goodness fro m rating here, i bet in Australia they are going to out right ban it :D

They say this game has more swearing in it then any other game, including drug references :D

If you think Saints row 4 was bad, think again.

I still think its the best game ever made, and it hasn't come out yet, at least until tomorrow.

Rockstar is local to, go Canada, i wonder why they chose a city in the states when Toronto probably has more gangs and mafia ridden streets then most Cities in the USA. Plus the Popular of 3 million.

It certainly would have made things easier, comparable size of Los Angele of 3.8million people.

Edited by Thor.

It looks like this is going to be huge seller, the midnight opening of some stores has seen queues far longer than those for any Call of Duty game. Amazon have sold out and they had a huge number in stock.

@Thor They flew out there, it's in one of the developer or promo videos.

I bought mine digitally, i lost the chance for the collectors edition and pre orders where sold out, so i had no other choice, sense you get the free freebies anyways. Plus i have unlimited so downloading it won't be a problem.

I'm really looking forward to being able to have this game in my hands. I did pre-order August 7 and after a long time that I did not use my XBox, yesterday I gave it a nice polished ready to welcome this great game. I loved GTA4 I spent many hours on the streets of that great city. I have read on the Internet some anticipation and I'm convinced that the boys of Rockstar them have done a great job. Hoping for the PC version I will start my adventure on consoles.