Removeable/Equipable Underwear Request for Females and Males

ADragonCalledGeorge

Basically I use nude mods from time to time so I can engage in adult activities with my current female spouse or female follower as I always play a male. I don't mean to be sexist or homophobic but that's just how I roll. However, the problem with all the nude mods out there is that every single other NPC is nude. Normally I don't mind but I moved my computer to a different room so if my parents or younger brother walk past and see a nude dead bandit or something it would be very awkward to explain since my parents are kind of old-fashioned even though I am 21. I live with them since I can't afford a place of my own though I do pay for food and board.

So I would really appreciate it if someone could make a mod that provides underwear compatible with ANY nude mod (e.g. CBBE, UNP, Seven-Based, and Dream Girl - my new favorite) out there. However, I would appreciate it if the underwear could be removeable and equippable like another set of armor. So that when I want to see a female nude I can simply remove it. This would also be good for males since I don't want to see other guys nude. I have nothing against that in real life but it's not my cup of tea if you get my meaning.

If this mod already exists, could someone please put a link to it below? I looked it up but can't find it anywhere and think that this would be a big hit! I'm not a prude or anything but I just have certain awkward circumstances and don't fancy seeing a bunch of dead naked people since I am a pack-rat and take their armor whenever I can. So yeah, it would be awesome if someone could turn this mod concept into a reality and I would really, really appreciate it. I would endorse and even vote for it since I think it would be a worthy mod for my vote of the month and certainly a nice twist to all the skimpy armor mods out there.

Well, that's about it and sorry for rambling but I tend to go off on a tangent at times. It would be epic if someone could create this and I would appreciate it forever and use it in all my playthroughs.

Many thanks in advance!! :)

Here is an idea...

Create an armor based on the nude version

Install the underwear version for NPCs and player to use

With a script and SKSE hot keys equip the nude version directly on the player when desired. Use the hot key again to un-equip the nude and "put the underwear back on".

There was a mod that used a ring or something to do similar, but it was early in Skyrim's life and I have no idea if it even works any more or would be compatible with the more recent body mods.

Here is an idea...

With a script and SKSE hot keys equip the nude version directly on the player when desired. Use the hot key again to un-equip the nude and "put the underwear back on".

There was a mod that used a ring or something to do similar, but it was early in Skyrim's life and I have no idea if it even works any more or would be compatible with the more recent body mods.

Sorry for being a noob but I didn't understand most of that! :) However, it sounds interesting like it could work. That would be a dream come true as I think it's rather perverted to stare at the naked bodies of people you've killed. Although in real life if you stole their clothes then... But I digress, if someone could make this mod a reality that would be awesome! Until then, a guy can only dream.

Here is an idea...

Just had a thought!! Say I download a body mod and then an underwear mod designed for that body mod. Then I use notepad to make a batch file to equip the underwear on ALL the female NPC's in the game (and a different mod for males). Would that work? Or would it cause the game to crash? What would be the code to equip an armor set on ALL the NPC's in the game? Many thanks in advance!

That would not work for several reasons.

1. The underwear could not be a body replacer -- that limits you

2. Force equipping the wearable underwear would force unequip any armor/clothing worn in the same slot.

What you need is an underwear body replacer that is used by default so that the NPCs have undies when you strip them. Then you have a wearable "armor" that is the nude body. You as the PC can "equip it" when you wish to be nude and "unequip it" when you wish to be clothed. Yes, it is opposite of what happens in real life, but there are game limitations to consider.

The reason I suggested a SKSE hot key is so that you won't have an armor piece in your inventory called "nude body" except for when you are actually wearing it. The script would add the item, then equip the item making it unable to be removed except by using the hot key again.

That would not work for several reasons.

1. The underwear could not be a body replacer -- that limits you

2. Force equipping the wearable underwear would force unequip any armor/clothing worn in the same slot.

What you need is an underwear body replacer that is used by default so that the NPCs have undies when you strip them. Then you have a wearable "armor" that is the nude body. You as the PC can "equip it" when you wish to be nude and "unequip it" when you wish to be clothed. Yes, it is opposite of what happens in real life, but there are game limitations to consider.

The reason I suggested a SKSE hot key is so that you won't have an armor piece in your inventory called "nude body" except for when you are actually wearing it. The script would add the item, then equip the item making it unable to be removed except by using the hot key again.

Okay that makes a lot more sense. Sadly I am not good at scrippting or modding so I would not be able to do this. :( Do you have any idea of someone who wouldn't mind making this for me? It would be brilliant!!

m

Shoot I could probably do it, but I would not be able to test to ensure it works.

I've already got scripts similar to what would be needed. It would just be a matter of putting together the ESP. The end user would have to manually place the nude textures and meshes as well as install whatever underwear they wanted as body replacer.

You'll have to PM me if you want me to pursue this. I'm not going to just up and work on anything, not without a reminder :tongue:

Of course you can always wait for someone else...

EDIT: FYI - If I do this, I'll do it for female only. Someone else could adapt it for male. I never modded my Skyrim males and I am not sure how those mods are setup (they add an extra mesh and I'm not sure how that is incorporated).

Edited by IsharaMeradin

I have an idea, but its just a theory. It has to do with changing the npcs race to a race that uses different body meshes and textures than the current race. That race would be unique to that npc, so it wont affect any other npcs. That means I could potentially make just one npc use a nude body while the rest use undies. I won't go too in depth, but I will try it out tonight and share my results.

@Bozzz123

That would work if you ported ALL NPCs out of their respective races and into other races, leaving the player with the stock races. The other option is to make the player a custom race. But neither option addresses the OP's desire to equip & unequip for the player while leaving the NPCs in their underwear.

I did see a mod that allowed crafting of a body (eww that just sounds wrong). I suppose that an underwear version could be used by default and the player equip the equivalent crafted body for themselves whenever they wished. Doesn't have the quick access hot key to equip/unequip that I had in mind, but would do the job.

Yes I know that my idea is very limited but it would allow the player to "engage in adult activities" with his spouse or follower. A new race would have to be made for the player, and a new race would have to be made for the spouse/follower, which would make the player and the selected npc the only two nude characters in the game.