Please help merg Esp files for Ultimate Sexlivion!

BlueCrimpson

Please help me combine these three sexlivion mods, i'm having a really hard time doing it myself. whenever i test in game i find that it's loading duplicates of everything which is causing problems. I just dont know enough to be able to do this right, i cant seem to find and delete the duplicate word space items using the construction set. i used Gecko to combine but it writes the esp so it loads two or three of everything. here are the links to the three .esps i need merged please.

*snip*

You will be my hero and we could upload this for other sexlivion users. the animations work on both sides on the new girls version, it would be ultimate if it was merged with translated version and BP version.

Edited by Vagrant0

You used Gecko huh? What version are you using and what priority did you give each file?

I was going to help you out but i don't speak german and finding the download link is exceedingly difficult. I'm still willing to do it for you but you'll need to email me the esps you need merged.

I've been trying different priorities but i just cant seem to figure it out. I've tried merging all three then editing the esp in TC, deleting the duplicated world space stuff and messing with the scripts but i keep messing it up, and i cant seem to keep the English translation. i think the BP esp is in Japanese and the Girl esp is in German, it gets really screwed up. I actually don't need the BP in there, i can just edit the finished esp and add hairs and stuff myself if need be. All that's important is merging the English Esp with the GirlV6 and keeping all the English script.

please use *snip*

The link for the GirlV.6 Esp is the page you download it from. The link is at the bottom of the page at the end of the description, it looks like - Обсудить на форуме. -

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

I would like to help if there's anything I can do, I'm learning how to do this on my own and I don't know a lot but I can do some stuff and I'm very interested in learning how to do this.

Edited by Vagrant0

• 1 year later...
You do know there's a fully translated english version for .8 on that site, just type in *snip* Anyway, is there anyway to *snip*, please reply if anybody knows how to get the girls from .4 without the animations to .8, I liked them more =.= Edited by Vagrant0

*snip*

Use the CS to find what the Npcs you liked used and then add that information to the version you play. All meshes and textures and animations are still in your data files if you just overwrote the earlier version.You can manually install both esp's in your data files to do this. You can add hair and eyes from your current cosmetic mod or add clothes from another mod and even change the idle animations to something different from both versions.

Edited by Vagrant0

*snip*.IF YOU UPLOAD your version of Sexlivion to any website, YOU need to make sure you have the permission of all of the authors of every version you used. READ THE README for every version you use. There have been "issues" over permissions for animations, clothing mods being changed, and acts depicted that have caused the mod to be taken down and the author(s) being banned. Edited by Vagrant0

The entrance for the Inn should be to the far left side of the Market Disrict, to the left of the door to the Elven Gardens District. Some versions require you to use third person view. Some versions give you a ring that you have to equip to have a "floating camera".

I simply do not find it. In the readme was written the inn is to be found on the far right side. There is something called cherry'S Aterlier. But I do not see a way to go there, only the bookshop in front is reachable.

The location you describe has no entrances additional to say the bathing house, stonewall shields and divine elegance...

I got another problem, that is that the character does not undreee automatically, even when told to do so in the love book. That is not that bad though.