THANK YOU TO ALL MODDERS FOR WHAT YOU DO!

OnoSendai58

Just a big thank you to all of the people that give us additional enjoyment and allow us to spend more time in this wonderful game, (and others).

I, for one, really appreciate your time and efforts.

Again, thank you all!

(If this is a topic addressed elsewhere, my apologies.)

Edited by OnoSendai58

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah of course ... thank all the modders A LOT for such an incredible effort and time to share their creations here and even reply our questions and issues here ... making this/these game/s FAR BETTER and enjoyable that it was/were originally ...

great kudos to you modders!! :thumbsup:

Edited by 101VRanger

I would like to also thank the admin staff here for pinning this. This shows how dedicated they are here to listening and responding to their readers, a quality that makes the Nexus such a wonderful website to be a part of.

THANK YOU ADMIN STAFF!

I am also completely new to, not only modding games, but first person gaming itself.

i used to have a life before my brother bought me a copy of Skyrim. I've completed the main game and all of it's quests as well as all of the DLC's, never using a follower since they just got in my way. Then I started browsing the workshop! I was very reluctant to download anything really because I am not the most computer savvy person, to say the least! But then I found Inigo! I was totally floored! I thought - if this is any indication of what you guys and gals (modders) can do to improve an already incredible gaming experience - I'm in!

To conclude, with the help of Gopher, (you rock dude) I currently have 63 mods running in my game with zero issues and it is absolutely beautiful! Thanks to all of you modding genius's I now have no life once again. I now spend more time modding than I do playing, and I've still only played Skyrim!

Seriously though, my very humblest thanks to all of you. If you're not already making a living doing this, you should be!

Kia ora

I'd like to take the time to give a great big KUDOS to all those modders out there too

And thanks to ALL those who take the time to answer question that get tricky at times,.

Modders make up a massive part of those community as do those who part with a wealth

of knowledge to help us learn much more

Kudos people, thank you so very very much