THANK YOU TO ALL MODDERS FOR WHAT YOU DO!

OnoSendai58

I am a modder myself and would probably never have become one were it not for the help, encouragements and kindness of the Nexus members and staff.

I'm just back from playing ESO and realize how much I missed this community, how much I missed modding and Skyrim. Just opening the Creation Kit is fun!

So yeah, thank you guys, thank you modders for making my game a constantly renewed adventure, thank you Nexus members for your enthusiasm and help, and thank you Dark0ne and all your staff for creating a place for us to share all this!

Cheers to you all from Paris :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big thank you

Frankly skyrim without mods is a terrible game, garbage tier. Only the story/lore is good but every other aspect is really terrible.

Because of you guys, this game can reach god tier and can be the best rpg of all time for everyone. I know bethesda owns the game in theory but in my heart it's the community who owns it. Thank you for those >1300 hours or fun and still counting

I have to give my thanks to the Modders, too.

Thank you all!! Thank you for always working so hard! Thank you for all the wonderful Digital Art you create!

May it be armor Mods, may it be Retextures, may it be Followers, new Dungeons, Quests or simply new Sounds!

We love it all and we always will be grateful to you!

I hope that one day, I shall join your ranks as a Modder, but that may take some time for me... (mostly because of Wi-Fi Connection Problems)

Thank you, Modders! Thank you all and Keep up the good work! :3

I'm fairly new to mods (about a week at most I think) and I started out with the mindset 'no, I want the original, no tweaks'

This site changed my tune very fast. It took only one mod, in my case Boethia's Ritual Armor (was searching for a better alternative to the dragonscale amor that could beat the daedric armor and looks better because in my mind, dragons should be stronger than daedra and armors made out of their remains should be the most powerful...but I'm going off on a tangent here, apologies) completely hooked me. Spend a day or two trying to sign up to this wonderful site (my email was not cooperative) and then...well I went crazy. I downloaded, browsed, kept downloading- I actually had to tell myself to stop and revel in all these wonderful changes for a while before adding more. If I could do it without completely trashing my game sooner or later with the sheer amount of mods I'd install, I would probably NEVER stop installing mods.

'Keep the game unchanged', my a**! I'd have missed out on so much. Skyrim alone is great but with you modders bringing it to live it's...beyond awesome. There actually is no word for how grateful I am to all of you. I wish I could do it too...but I'm not good with technical stuff.

Thank you to all the modders out there who make my gaming experience even better than it was. You're absolutely amazing! *bows deeply*

Kudos also to all who make this possible: Bethesda, Nexusmods and everyone else contributing!

Don't ever stop, y'all!!!

Natürlich schließt dieses Danke auch alle deutschen Modder mit ein :) Weiter so!

I work in IT as the antispam engineer for the US Department of Labor. I work alongside some incredibly bright and talented people. That said, I am constantly amazed at the brilliance I've seen come from so many mod creators. My first modded game was Fallout 3. I had played the previous games but was initially really disappointed with Fallout 3. It was very.....console like. Then I found mods, and it changed everything. I got Fallout New Vegas largely because it looked to be closer to what Fallout 3 became with mods. Of course, New Vegas has wonderful modding options which I enjoyed as well. I've now moved on to Skyrim, even though I don't normally do sword & sorcery computer RPGs (pencil and paper only for me). I picked up Skyrim (with all DLC) because of what was available from the modding community. When I play Skyrim, my friend who has also played it but only on Xbox often stops and watches, blown away by the differences.

I'm also glad to see that between the efforts of mod creators, the Nexus and others (like the supporters of LOOT), it has become easier and easier to use mods. I've also seen a decrease in the amount of unproductive nastiness that goes on, and I'm glad of that too. I think the ability for mod authors to control to some degree the amount of abuse that is thrown at them has helped a great deal.

Thank you to the modders, the Nexus and everyone who helps make the modding gaming expierence so amazing!

I'm fairly new to mods (about a week at most I think) and I started out with the mindset 'no, I want the original, no tweaks'

That was my initial attitude when starting out with Oblivion, but I like immersive type play, then I saw Kvatch Reborn and Open Cities, this not only got me into using mods but also modding small stuff myself.

I give kudos to Bethesda for firing up the imagination and kudos to modders for taking that multiple steps further.

Definitely a big thank you!

Some of these mods are really astounding. I recently started dabbling with the Creation Kit to develop some mods of my own and took some "under the hood" peeks at the mods I have installed. The creativity and attention to detail is staggering.

Edited by Browncoat22517