THANK YOU TO ALL MODDERS FOR WHAT YOU DO!

OnoSendai58

I just want to say thanks to the modders who make the mods I love and I just want to say this. I would like to know if some one could make a Saint Bernard follower mod. My current character is a nord and my house is in a snowy enviorment cause I love snow. I have looked and searched for a week or 2 and can not find one. I'm saving my money and hoping one day I'll get one but a virtual one is something good until I get the real thing. If whoever wants to make this and wants to add a cherry on top make some puppies. Alright Thanks.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having written several mods for Morrowind, I know how much work it takes. I haven't even played Skyrim yet, though I will be doing so soon. In order to have an excellent first play-through I've downloaded and set up 50 mods, most of which are mesh and texture updates. So thank you to all the great modders! I appreciate the experiences you give me. Keep up the good work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks again in bundles for the mods. In light of the popularity of some vampire mods I must admit I prefer werewolves to vampires. So is the a mod for werewolves where you can feed without transforming peopl?

I just had to login simply to thank all the modders out there! You have really made Skyrim worlds better than the vanilla game and it is so much more interesting to play now. This, even though I am struggling with CTDs at the moment :-) Looks like I will have to start learning how to clean the mods.

[X]Sign
The Modding Community is the main reason i love the Elder Scrolls so much.

3 Years later and Skyrim gets more and more Awesome with every day.

Thanks a lot.

Ps. Waiting for Enderal so Hard xD

I love Oblivion with its Mods and the absolutly pit was Nehrim by SureAI.

Sorry for bad english.

"Waiting hard"? Is this usabel?

I am using "i" and "love" way too much xD

Edited by Rabbit2121