THANK YOU TO ALL MODDERS FOR WHAT YOU DO!

OnoSendai58

I had Skyrim since the early days, finished it and then again for Dawnguard and Dragonborn. Then a few weeks back found the game and thought, hey maybe there is some new content or something. Well, it turns out there is in the form of a bazillion mods!

Thanks so much for everyone, though I havent played a single minute in two weeks now since I am busy trying to understand this whole modmess, I already benefit from years and years of devoted people putting in so much effort into making this a better game.

Edited by tharsoni

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also like to add my heartfelt thank you to the modding community... not just for sharing your creations, but also for sharing your knowledge and allowing people like me to learn from your work. I essentially learned how to write papyrus script by unpacking and reading what others had done... you didn't have to include the source files, but you did and I'm forever grateful!

And then there are those of you who take the time to answer questions and teach newbies like me how to make mods...

Really there are so many reasons to be grateful to this community that I can't possibly list them all...

All i can do for now is say thank you... and maybe, just maybe.... in the future I can create something that adds to YOUR enjoyment, like you've done for me.

I'm humbly appeal a gratitude to those who changed this game into an art! Kudos to those mods and their respective makers! :D

I hope this modding experience never dies, until TES : VI will be came along ( hoping for soon :3 )

PS : Nexus Mods really helped me play TES on Custom Low setting by adding low graphics mod that came from this site. TY Nexus-san :D

• 4 weeks later...

Great thread, if there werent modders not only i wouldnt have played skyrim muchos but i woldnt hace started modding myself, and its a really fun hobby, so THANK YOU!

thanks to the community and nexusmods since without them this wouldnt be posible and thanks to the people that download mods, play them and give feedback, because because without them mods wouldnt improve .

• 2 weeks later...

If I had enough arms I would hug all of you...now saying that I really hope I don't grow 90,000 arms....

we do accept virtual hugs :P

and on that note a virtual hug to all my fellow modders and a big thank you

If I had enough arms I would hug all of you...now saying that I really hope I don't grow 90,000 arms....

we do accept virtual hugs :tongue:

and on that note a virtual hug to all my fellow modders and a big thank you

Free hugs for everyone!

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanna thank you all.

Thank to all modders, who make this game special and make this game the best game ever.

Thank to all gamers, who still play the game. You show the modders, that there work is welcome.

I can't enough thank the whole comunity here.

The mods are free and with each mod, the game become more the perfect game.

During the game, i had often thoughts like : "I would like to have this better, that oportunity, this extra"

Now you can have a mod for almost everythink, what u even can imagine.

All you guys make a GREAT JOB.

Keep up the good work.

Daross

Ps : Sry for my english. :)

Edited by Daross

Now indeed this is a nice thread that i would happily add a comment to :D

Thanks indeed to all modders that keep the game great and make it one of the best games in the history of gaming.

Not to forget that the lifespan of this game will probably last for another 10 years if not longer.

The amount of things you can learn from just modding skyrim is insane.

And hope that there are many mods to come with the same amount if not more qaulity then we have already seen before ^_^

But i am certain that that is not a problem.

As we see well known modders like wheeze202 and hothtrooper burst out top qaulity mods and just watching Wheeze build his mods from the ground up on twitch is amazing, and very inspiring.

Wish i could make mods i would happily contribute to the modding scene.

Well i geuss my life story ends here lel ^_^

Thx agian to all!

• 4 weeks later...

I would also like to send my appreciation to the modders of this game. Never stop making this game more epic with each mod you create. You have made this game something I can always come back to whenever I feel like. Big kudos to you all.