THANK YOU TO ALL MODDERS FOR WHAT YOU DO!

OnoSendai58

Wurd. I too would like to thank the countless modders that have helped me enjoy countless hours not only the playing of the game, but the near art-gallery experience when looking through all the creativity here while I'm in search of 'just a couple more' to make the game that much sweeter. Cheers to you mod-authors - HEAR, HEAR

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The modders of the Nexus, particularly of the Elder Scrolls, have inspired me and helped push me to the career path that I am on today. They deserve all the credit they have come to possess, and I cannot think of anything else but contributing my gratitude to them.

Mod on, everybody!

I give my respect and thanks to:

• Those who create new weapons and objects.
  • Those who create new textures.
  • Those who create tutorials on how to install mods.
  • Those who create tutorials on how to build mods using the Creation Kit.
  • Those who lend their time and effort helping others mod.
  • Those who work on utilities for modders and players.
  • Those who work on the unofficial patches.
  • Those who host mod websites.
  • Those who finance and develop the game to be modded.
  • Those who game.

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously if any of you have ever made a mod, even an unsuccessful mod, THANK YOU. Skyrim is possibly my favorite game of all time and that is soley because of mods. The joy you guys bring to at least myself, seriously, its heavenly. Like thank you jesus for making people who make mods for skryim and thank you modders for modding. What a wonderful community

• 2 weeks later...

I logged sooo many hours playing skyrim on playstation,i think i gave every tree a name...lol.i just had to get it on my puter,for the sole reason of these mods you people have made....i want to thank you now..and i'm only level 26 at the moment,with just my 1st attempt..you folks need to keep doing whatever you want cause the mods.....wow....its like the game is new again....way cool....i just wanted you to know...who cares if you spend 4,5 or 600 hours playing....if your having a good time doing it......again...my thanks,oki

Stopped by to say thank you, this game is you. Thanks for what you do, making just walking along the roads, rivers, taking a break by the fire, stop by the bannered mare... take a drink, stay for the night... day every day... an interesting experience worth of the time we spend still playing Skyrim. Today it is 4 years old, and it still feels fresh. I took a look at some Fallout 4 gameplays, and it feels like Skyrim with guns. Skyrim is a landmark, and you modders are the fire that heats the iron. Good work!