THANK YOU TO ALL MODDERS FOR WHAT YOU DO!

OnoSendai58

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to thank all modders for containing my soft and pale skin tone.

Youll always make my TES games last for years, I still havent finished a heavily modded Morrowind and Oblivion (been playing them since Morrowind came out)

Thanks for ruining my social life even if i had to pay 500 bucks for each of them it would still be a small price to pay.

Thanks for all your hard work modders!! Awesome :yes:

HERE HERE! Cannot thank the modders of the world enough, You are the torch bearers of PC gaming, and the E in entertainment and the $ in money's worth. My Games are infinitely more enjoyable because of the work you do, not to mention the length of time i can enjoy them for, Go, you good things!!!

I'm glad somebody took the time to appreciate the people who work on mods. There's quite a difference between seeing words of appreciation and numbers (endorsements).

*sigh* oooooh yeah, sad but true. newbie-modder here, but also i say thx to you modders, because without you, i wouldnt have enjoyed the game half as much :blush: ... now i am unknown... but i will be known as "master of orcish weaponry" one day *dreams* :cool:

im sure tes-games would be dead after like 6 months of relase without the ability to mod them (and skilled guys doin so), and i dont only speak about weapons n stuff, but also about the billions of bugs those dudes at beth sell to us. and EXACTLY THAT is why i will NOT play tes-online. im sure its gonna be a complete disaster :laugh:

Edited by chicky540

All this guys (modders) are kinda creaters of your own game....of my skyrim...they share their works with us and i have biiig respect for this people...

we should give something back and start learning modding, to make them happy too ;)

u are architects of skyrim...(sry for bad english)

Das gilt auch für die deutschen Modder...danke Jungs, ihr macht eine klasse Arbeit!

All this guys (modders) are kinda creaters of your own game....of my skyrim...they share their works with us and i have biiig respect for this people...

we should give something back and start learning modding, to make them happy too :wink:

u are architects of skyrim...(sry for bad english)

Das gilt auch für die deutschen Modder...danke Jungs, ihr macht eine klasse Arbeit!

Danke!

• 2 weeks later...