THANK YOU TO ALL MODDERS FOR WHAT YOU DO!

OnoSendai58

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am so pleased to be able to use this space to say a huge THANK YOU! You have turned a sad old gamer into a very, very happy one. You spurred me on to start learning how to do it myself! :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

i also would like to thank those people who shared their mods and contributed to this community,

specially those who spent a lot of their time to provide solutions to ctd issues, to those who developed optimization tools and shared their knowledge and guide,

and those who provided us with high quality retextures so that we can have a whole new experience in playing skyrim :laugh:

Been wanting to do this a long time!!!!Thanks to all you amazing people out there who have sweated blood sweat and tears to give us gamers mods to enhance our games and gaming experience....Oblivion,fallout new vegas,skyrim,fallout 4 to name but a few all have been blessed by your many tallents and skill at adding much needed graphics,gameplay,added content the list goes on, :dance:.Been gaming since it all began and would like to say you are all gaming legends please keep up your good work it is truly appreciated.....CHEERS. ​ ​