THANK YOU TO ALL MODDERS FOR WHAT YOU DO!

OnoSendai58

I may be a modder myself, but I would just like to say thank you to the people who taught me the knowledge I know today, and I also thank you for being an open and friendly group.

And thank YOU again for what you do.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While i appreciate and agree with this thread, i can't help but be slightly annoyed that the title is in all caps and stickied :sad:

Why?

It is in all caps to grab attention.

It's stickied because I requested it, otherwise it's gone on this fast-moving board.

I'am French, and i not speak english .

But i want just say ,

-Thank you to all Modders for what you do!

Skyrim is spectacular enhanced whis your mods

Very good Job !

/clap! /clap! /clap!

Merci beaucoup!

Edited by OnoSendai58

I've never modded for Skyrim (and probably never will) but I have modded for another game for years so I know what it's like to mod a game. The dedication, time, and passion spent into making a mod can sometimes be a month or even a year+ campaign (I would know). So whenever I download a mod for Skyrim I definitely appreciate all the hard work and free options people are providng to make this game better. The vanilla Skyrim is pretty blah and without all these great mod makers I probably wouldn't be playing Skyrim much at all let alone consider a pc version of Elder Scrolls.

So thank you to all the modders =)

I've never modded for Skyrim (and probably never will) but I have modded for another game for years so I know what it's like to mod a game. The dedication, time, and passion spent into making a mod can sometimes be a month or even a year+ campaign (I would know). So whenever I download a mod for Skyrim I definitely appreciate all the hard work and free options people are providng to make this game better. The vanilla Skyrim is pretty blah and without all these great mod makers I probably wouldn't be playing Skyrim much at all let alone consider a pc version of Elder Scrolls.

So thank you to all the modders =)

And thank YOU for being a modder, period.