15 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 918,041 posts
Ingun Black-Briar - Happy Ending

My third mod in the Happy Ending series, this one adds an immersive way to marry Ingun Black-Briar in Riften and is filled with the same cheesy dialogues as ever.

Isrophel

Isrophel

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
Awesome. Ingun was one of my favorite characters. I always wondered why you couldn't marry her....I mean....Maven would probably try and rip your **** off....but still.....

tnaylor

tnaylor

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
*buffoon

JamieSM97

JamieSM97

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Brilliant idea, you should do one for a male character just for balances sake. Love the sound of all these though and keep it up!

Heinzie

Heinzie

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
I have marrid her without mod thanks god for the consol xDDD

DoctorSpy

DoctorSpy

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Here's an idea: After you marry her, you should get a note from "M" saying that if you mistreat her daughter in any way, the Dark Brotherhood will pay you a visit. Quick noobie idea.

Hyacathusarullistad

Hyacathusarullistad

Phantom Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
In response to post #9221191.

I actually fully support this idea. Maybe even have it delivered by a Dark Brotherhood assassin. Being able to marry the daughter of the most powerful and dangerous woman in the Rift can't be without it's dangers, after all.

sicarius100

sicarius100

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
In response to post #9221191. #9233466 is also a reply to the same post.

Sounds interesting, I'm currently working on a mod for Tormir and her daughter Hrefna but I'll see what I can do to expand the Ingun mod after that.

itspeter

itspeter

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
Hi, I was wondering why is hearthfire required?

pdragon619

pdragon619

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
In response to post #9221191. #9233466, #9234192 are all replies on the same post.

Yeah, and on the flip side if you're part of the dark brother hood, or already the listener, Maven goes out of her way to try to marry Ingun off to you as a means of trying to strengthen her connections with the DB. She seems like the type who'd use her family members as bartering chips.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.916 seconds