Your longest fight

Argomirr

What's the longest lasting fight you ever had in Oblivion?

Mine would be that time a fought Umbra with the difficulty slider almost completely to the right. I've been hitting her with my axe for almost 30 minutes, and just at the point where I was starting to think that she had actully become immortal or something like that, I killed her. I used about 50 Restore Health potions! :D

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is actually an arena fight. I have my difficulty slider almost all the way up and using Deadly Reflex mod...

It was only like the 6th or 7th battle and it took FOREVER!! I was devastated when he used a health potion and it was like

restarting all over again :P

Fighting a Balrog from Midas Magic mod,lasted about 10-20 minutes,keep in mind i was CHEATING,and yet he was still hard to kill :P

I remember coming out of a dungeon once. due to mods, my character was dealing 12 damage with each punch, and 24 fatigue damage alongside it, and this bandit decided to attack me. after a while of leaping around and hand-to-sword combat, I had drained him of fatigue while using magic to heal my own fatigue, which didn't go fast enough for me to run out of magicka, and shield effects protected me. basically, I'm invulnerable, and this bandit glitched out so he isn't taking any health damage. He got back up, and I had to knock him down seven more times before I realized this futile, so i took forty bottles of skooma and got the hell out of there. of course, he still appears when I fast travel from time to time, so technically my fight with him isn't over. He comes in at the weirdest times, like when your following Baurus to the sewers. he's like the chicken from family guy, just appearing out of nowhere with a yell and a sword swing.

Minotaur Lords, oh these Tough bastards Take a long time to kill,

last time when I Wasn't cheating, it took me 1hr to kill all 3 of them in the arena.