Your longest fight

Argomirr

The three ogres in the mod Weapons of the Fallen Heroes. The fight was extremely hard, even with the help from an imperial forester. I nearly died 3 times, but then a daedroth started attacking the ogres. It didn't attack me, i have no idea why. But when the fight was over, the daedroth tried to kill the forester, who in return shot him with a well placed arrow.

The fight was worth the trouble :) :bunny:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I remember coming out of a dungeon once. due to mods, my character was dealing 12 damage with each punch, and 24 fatigue damage alongside it, and this bandit decided to attack me. after a while of leaping around and hand-to-sword combat, I had drained him of fatigue while using magic to heal my own fatigue, which didn't go fast enough for me to run out of magicka, and shield effects protected me. basically, I'm invulnerable, and this bandit glitched out so he isn't taking any health damage. He got back up, and I had to knock him down seven more times before I realized this futile, so i took forty bottles of skooma and got the hell out of there. of course, he still appears when I fast travel from time to time, so technically my fight with him isn't over. He comes in at the weirdest times, like when your following Baurus to the sewers. he's like the chicken from family guy, just appearing out of nowhere with a yell and a sword swing.

Oh god, I wish I had that problem. He would be like a nemesis or something. Maybe that would be reason enough to load your file up...?

My longest fight... was probably with the Gray Prince. I hesitated really long before fighting him. He wouldn't fight back, and refused to win improperly. Turns out, though, that he'll fight back if you have Deadly Reflexes and punch him in the face.

My longest fight? The Will-o the wisps (God they're annyoing) and a bunch of trolls.

My little sister snuck once to my room and played oblivion. She tried to kill Mach-Na. She was so annoyed that she couldn't kill him/her. She even destroyed my mouse because of anger xD

After an hour or two, she went downstairs to me (yes, I forgot that my computer was turned on) and yelled: "Ok, WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH THE GAME THAT YOU'RE PLAYING?! I'M TRYING TO KILL A HUMAN LIZARD?! WHAT THE F?! AND THAT LIZARD DIES FOR A SECOND, AND THEN IT WAKES UP?! WHAT KIND OF SCAMMERS PRODUCE GAMES LIKE THAT?!

LOL xD

I remember one instance where I made my way into a Goblin-infested cave, only to find that a raiding party consisting of 19 enemy Goblins (5 of which were Warlords) had cleared it out and were just behind the last door in the cave.

I'm pretty sure I levelled up just from Block, Blade and armour skills rocketing.

If only I still had that save file, oh how I miss you Fhyrus D:

you know what? the longest fights? against every FU***** Will of the wisp in Cyrodil! aagh i hate them so much!

I too, share your pain.

My longest fight? The Will-o the wisps (God they're annyoing) and a bunch of trolls.

really? I've never noticed will-o-wisps being annoying. if you've got a weapon that can damage them it's only a matter of guessing where they'll be while invisible, and it's not too hard to predict because of the limit on AI, however radiant. besides, there's always subtle tells when it comes to invisibility - it's actually not entirely invisible- it's more like chameleon 99%. There's still a miniscule amount of light refraction that, if you catch it, you can make short work of those things

I normally just rip through whatever is in my way, but there was this one time that just annoyed the crap out of me.

Gates to Aesgaard Ep.2 when you first enter "The Lands of Nowhere" and there are those two faceless skin women waiting for you. So I go up and draw my 2h Axe, charge, and charge up a power attack. She blocks and her friend smacks me. Went on for a few good minutes until I was all "Screw this", circled around and dropped them.

I remember coming out of a dungeon once. due to mods, my character was dealing 12 damage with each punch, and 24 fatigue damage alongside it, and this bandit decided to attack me. after a while of leaping around and hand-to-sword combat, I had drained him of fatigue while using magic to heal my own fatigue, which didn't go fast enough for me to run out of magicka, and shield effects protected me. basically, I'm invulnerable, and this bandit glitched out so he isn't taking any health damage. He got back up, and I had to knock him down seven more times before I realized this futile, so i took forty bottles of skooma and got the hell out of there. of course, he still appears when I fast travel from time to time, so technically my fight with him isn't over. He comes in at the weirdest times, like when your following Baurus to the sewers. he's like the chicken from family guy, just appearing out of nowhere with a yell and a sword swing.

rofl i had a similar encouter with the zombie in the sewers