Marriage option for Frea (Dragonborn)

HellBiscuit

Is there a mod, or could someone create one, where you can have Frea from the Dragonborn DLC as your spouse?

I'm not sure if her voice files actually have the dialogue for marriage and if not whether there is a way around that...

I have but nothing seems to happen. I'm assuming it's probably because the dialogue is missing for that npc voice.

I know there are mods that make it possible to marry Serana, which I'm guessing would have had the same issue, so wondered if it could also be done with Frea.

Edit: I forgot one thing, you need to stand in front of her, bring up the console commands, and click on her so that her ref id shows, and then type in "setrelationshiprank player 4" and "addtofaction 19809 1". This works for Serana if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by Simniac

Edit: I forgot one thing, you need to stand in front of her, bring up the console commands, and click on her so that her ref id shows, and then type in "setrelationshiprank player 4" and "addtofaction 19809 1". This works for Serana if I'm not mistaken.

I did try this as you said but still no good :( I also tried on another npc to test if I was doing it correctly and it worked ok on them (Hulda in the bannered mere, not that I wanted to marry her but she was the closest npc at the time :tongue: ). Unless of course I'm missing something...

I second this! Always wanted to marry that Skaal. She was annoying at first but then she grew on me and before I knew it, I had fallen in love with her. How lame this sounds, lol!! :smile:

Same here! You may want to check out a mod called 'Bijin Warmaidens' as there is an optional file for Frea which really improves her looks imo.

• 2 years later...

Everyone loves Serana over Frea, but not me (NOT THAT I DON"T LIKE SERANA! She's just more of a friend to my scholar-spellsword-small female-werewolf-Breton-Dragonborn Shadow to talk about books, their adventures, and other stuff with...)

Frea, next to Aela and Mjoll, is one of my favorite followers in the game. I guess I just like the idea of a tough female character that seems to underestimate the awkward Shadow at first, then be totally amazed at the power such a tiny woman has after seeing her take down tons of enemies.

I have definitely seen somewhere that Frea's voice type makes her unmarriageable - I think I came across it in the posts for a mod that makes other NPCs potential spouses, the author responded to someone's request saying that it isn't possible for that reason.