• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

gakerty

gakerty

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
Stupid question-- Is the special edition tuned with current ENB 0.254 binary or 0.244? REALLY liking it so far using 0.254, but want SS the best it can be.

MACHIIMACHII

MACHIIMACHII

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts
In response to post #17020974.

It's just a message letting you know that the effect.txt file from the ENB is made for .244 binary but you are using the .254 binary. It doesn't alter anything though. You should be just fine with .254 binary.

BlindingSaint

BlindingSaint

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
First let me say that this enb is my favorite lol and I can't play my game without it

Now my issue .... I've recently updated my USKP and as soon as I install it and LOOT it it CTDs my game when I try to play it with the enb D: (runs fine without the patches thou ) is there something I'm missing ? / can do to fix this ? I've asked for help on the patch page as well they suggested I wait for a update or make a patch myself ( don't know how thou ) or ask enb experts

:/

CitySlicksStray

CitySlicksStray

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
This ENB is beautiful! At least when im indoors, but once i step outside i have a CTD... Can someone help i don't know much about ENB's

MACHIIMACHII

MACHIIMACHII

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts
In response to post #17061319.

ENB will not cause CTD. Only .esp files or missing meshes will cause that. Make sure you run FNIS if you any dependent animation files and make sure there are no conflicting files in your load order. Glad you're enjoying the ENB ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.038 seconds