Mask of Voorhees

SkurgeDrakken

I saw a request for a Jason mask mod, sounds good , I love both TES and F13th frachises it got Me thinking , masks are already in the game i.e.Dragon Priest Masks,and Voorhees is similar enough to Their names (Vokun,Hevnoraak,Rahgot etc.),so to be lore friendly just make Voorhees a Dragon Priest .Make it a quest to a secluded island where a summer camp for kids is re-opening after years of inactivity .You can take nothing to the island except Camp Crystal Lake uniform and small bag with a few provisions and hunting knife.Earn merit badges through completion of tasks and tests of skill ,once You attain Counselor rank the killings begin .To mimic the movie series ,You won't be able to kill Voorhees straight off ,but over a succession of Quests,such as "Voorhees Takes Windhelm" and "Voorhees Goes To Oblivion". The Mask itself should have a Fear enchantment,scaring anything within sight,and maybe a Hibernation enchantment for when health gets too low,and for weapons enchanted machete,axe,pitchfork and speargun.Of course just having it given with a console command would still be cool,hey as long as I can look like Jason.If any modders want to have a go at it,I have more ideas.Thanks for reading.

Uhm...maybe i can create the mask but i don't have that much time so it won't be anything fancy. Another issue with masks: Clipping errors...if your character has long hair/beard or long nose/chin it will clip through the mask :D

Edited by ghosu

Will add it to the next update of my actual mod this weekend (link in signature)...there will be a cloth, light and heavy armor class.

http://666kb.com/i/ciowj9by28aujwcq9.jpg

http://666kb.com/i/ciof3m7pii0dti7rx.jpg

Edited by ghosu

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...