constant effect

MEDJAI THE ELDER

Any item type you want can be enchanted as long as it has enough enchantment points available. A common shirt might be too low, but the more expensive versions can hold the enchantment. Generally just pick the most expensive version of the item (and not a weapon, use cast on strikes there) and enchant it.

You need to figure out how many enchantment points are required for the CE enchantment you want. Usually my first CE enchantment for a new character is a CE Levitate 1 pt which is either fairly easy to create for a character with a decent enchantment level or not too expenisve to pay for from an enchanter. Not ueber powerful but very useful for a player like me who hates to keep watching to see when a non CE levitate is about to run out in order to avoid embarassing timing or damage on landings. I think an expensive ring is adequate for the 1 pt CE Levitate, certainly an Extravagant Ring is.

CE enchantments don't always need to be the maximum level possible (and hence require the item with the most enchantment capacity possible) to be useful and worthwhile.

I agree that levitate is very useful. Also CE restore health.

Don't forget exquisite clothes too may be enchanted. They generally have higher enchantment points than armour. You can have shoes, pants, shirt, belt, glove left, glove right and robe as well as six pieces of armour two rings an amulet and a weapon all enchanted and being worn at the same time.

Shooeey - Mister Invincible and no cheats!

This can rather unbalance the game. :lol:

Don't forget that you can wear an exquisite skirt (exquisite kilt?) along with your pants and robe, etc, for one more piece to enchant.

I agree that levitate is very useful.  Also CE restore health. 

Don't forget exquisite clothes too may be enchanted.  They generally have higher enchantment points than armour.  You can have shoes, pants, shirt, belt, glove left, glove right and robe as well as six pieces of armour two rings an amulet and a weapon all enchanted and being worn at the same time.

Shooeey - Mister Invincible and no cheats!

This can rather unbalance the game. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived