skse_loader.exe disappeared ?

Bindiman

Ye its not in my game directory anymore, and i try to redownload it from silverlock, but i get network error. Found a .rar from previous download, tried to extract the .exe to my desktop, says it has successfully extracted, but when i look at my desktop, it isn't there.

Someone using some voodoo s#*! on me ?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have to say something similar happened to me like ten minutes ago, i was playing, then had a CTD, they are rare, there were a lot of S**T going on on the screen against a dragon. So anyway, using the nexus NMM, I immediately clicked again on the skse loader icon on the NMM client, waited a few seconds for the game to boot up again, and then what the heck ?

Avast blocked skse, telling me it's a trojan win:32 dropper gen. I'm really baffled, this has never happened before.

well it's four of us now that had the same problem, so it kinda worries me, i've emptied the avast trash can and deleted the other skse files, even though they are not being seen as viruses, unlike the main .exe and did some virus scan just to be sure.

Still i'd like to know what the heck's is happening :/

Wow I thought I was the only one! I had been playing skyrim for a few hours earlier, and I got a load screen freeze. I thought it was normal since that sometimes happens. But when I launched SKSE again an error comes up saying the executable no longer exists. The shortcut deletes itself and I checked my Skyrim folder, and skse_loader indeed deleted itself. Being cautious I kept a copy of the SKSE 7zip archive ages ago. I tried extracting the loader, it extracts successfully but again deletes itself a second later.

So I guess the problem is Avast?