⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Hello everyone!

This will be an introduction to a mod which I am working on. Although it is mostly on paper currently, I hope to gain support and interest from the community, and maybe some help!

Much of this in a current rough-draft and subject to change. I'm sure I will be doing tweaking somewhere!

Mod Name: "The Reclaimers" (Unless it becomes taken between now and release)

Subject: "The Reclaimers" adds a modest sized, dunmer-styled stronghold into Skyrim. It is based upon the lore behind "The Reclamations", or in other words, the fall of the false tribunal and return of the true tribunal. It would be complete with a temple, guard quarters, merchant building and so forth. Along with quest-lines and a few secrets! So, as you might have guessed so far, it would be largely dark-elf themed. But I don't intend on making it limited to only Dark elf players.

I haven't written all of the questing yet but the general purpose of the stronghold's arrival would be to;

1) Fight the Aldmeri Dominion. All of the NPCs in this mod would be hostile to the Dominion, and kill on sight(or try to) any Dominion forces.

2) Reclaim Lost Dunmer. The Temple considers many Dumner to be "Blinded by the tribunal". This stronghold would be charged with reclaiming or enlightening Dunmer in Skyrim to the True Tribunal and its return.

3) Build Relations with Skyrim. As the Dumner are rebuilding their homeland, they need all the support they can get. The stronghold would also serve as a form of embassy to the Skyrim natives in hopes to gain aid.

Basically, the current leader is a member of the Temple and was sent with these primary objectives. This leader and the section of the Temple he comes from believes the Dominion is becoming far too powerful and that it is crucial to reclaim all dunmer if they stand a chance to oppose them. They also find value in attempting to restore the unstable relationship between the Nords and Dunmer in faith that, if united, they could stand against any oppressors.

I plan on making quest lines that start from your discovery of the stronghold to the eventual leadership/ownership of it. Upon completion of this mod, if it takes off and gains support, I could also add an opposing quest line that destroys the stronghold and pushes the Temple out of Skyrim.

I'm really excited to see where this mod will go and while this is only a rough sketch of what I have planned, I hope it was enough to perk some ears.

I'm relatively new to modding, and I am a far better writer than a modder, but I'm motivated and looking forward to see this develop.

If anyone is interested, who has extensive modding experience or already has successful mods out that entail this kind of thing, and would like to help me complete this project I would be very humbled and honored to work alongside them.

I am open to tips, suggestions and any form of help from the community.

Things I will need help on:

Armor Textures/Weapon Textures: I want to get a nicely textured Ordinator and High Ordinator armor set for this mod, along with any unique weapons or armor that fit appropriately.

Voice overs: I will need some help from the community's voice masters in providing some good voice overs for my quest dialogue. This will come way later, though. After I have done the majority of the building modding in the CK.

Critics: I could use help from very talented, experienced modders to refine this project into something worthy of the Nexus mod list.

In Conclusion:

Thank you all for taking your time to read my idea, and I hope some of you are interested and would like to see more! If anyone has any ideas, comments or suggestions simply post below! If you are interested in working together on this project or could help in any way, please send a private message and I would be glad to respond and see what we can do.

Thanks again!

Happy to provide VA work when it's needed :smile:

Awesome, it is very much appreciated. I could use some good elven VA's. I do hope this gains more interest though.

Oh, and anyone reading, feel free to provide input if you have any ideas that would make it more interesting or add improvements.

• 3 months later...