Raider Textures for 'DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body'

GTA44

Resolved, admins or moderators please delete or lock this topic or w/e. Thank you TheOutlander.

Hello everyone, this is my first proper post on these forums and I'm fairly new to Fallout 3 modding, so sorry if I make a mistake or anything.

Anyways, as lots of you probably know, dimon99's 'DIMONIZED TYPE 3 female body' is one of the best female body re-placers out there, but I couldn't help but happen to notice that there aren't any raider textures with dirt (or dirt and tattoos). I would sure love this, and I'm sure many other people would, as it'd complete that 'Raider' look.

So basically, my request is; Could someone please make a TYPE3 V2 nude female raider texture, with dirt (like the vanilla textures) and tribal tattoos, and perhaps one with just dirt, no tattoos, for dimon99's 'DIMONIZED TYPE 3 female body'?

If anyone could please do this, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your time,

xGTA44x

I'll try that out, thank you for the quick reply. This may be exactly what I'm looking for. Surprised it never came up in searches.

I'll edit the main post later on stating whether or not it's what I'm looking for.

Edit: Ah thank you TheOutlander, that is exactly what I'm looking for. I can't believe it didn't come in any of my searches. :)

xGTA44x

Archived