Sofia - a funny, fully voiced and scripted follower(WIP)

djjohnjarvis

I do hope Nexus doesn't play prudish over this follower and if Nexus will not release her, then go where she can be released without a problem. Nexus releases a lot more risqué MODs than your follower, so Im looking forward to her release.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Leurus

Do I need to increase my signature text any larger haha. As I have said quite a few times, keep an eye out in may as that is when I hope to release a beta. I don't know about interacting with other followers yet. At the moment I'm making her react to other NPCs comments such as when Nazeem starts going on about the cloud district so it is likely. Anyway thanks, glad to hear that.

I do hope Nexus doesn't play prudish over this follower and if Nexus will not release her, then go where she can be released without a problem. Nexus releases a lot more risqué MODs than your follower, so Im looking forward to her release.

I don't know where you get that idea. She's not even an adult mod or particularly bad. There's no nudity, no bad language, nothing too controversial or offensive. If someone can't handle extremely mild innuendo that they play on daytime tv all the time (ooh, you have a big weapon, the dragonborn comes teehee) then I really do despair but that's not even the focus of the mod anyway. Besides her trailer is number one in the video share so they clearly aren't bothered by it: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/videos/top/?

I just happened to stumble upon your upcoming companion mod and all I can say is "WOW"

I am sure you have legions of adoring fans just waiting for Sofia's appearance so add me to the list.

I saw one comment that you changed her look - I hope its not different from the videos. She is adorable and sassy - perfect! (thanks so much to your talented voice actor).

Looking forward to traveling Skyrim with your creation. Thanks.

Haha legions of adoring fans. When you put it like that it sounds quite funny but yes I'm sure there are many people looking forward to Sofia.

Her looks will be what you see in the trailer and the newer development videos. A few slightly earlier videos had a different hairstyle and really early development her face was slightly more rounded but her appearance hasn't changed all that much.

Anyway I'm glad to hear that. Thanks :)

Most lines apply to both genders but those that don't have a similar alternative. If you are talking about flirting with female characters then yes she is bisexual and will treat both genders the same. If you are talking about lines that might imply something to do with sex then use your imagination. It would help if you gave an example though so I can give a proper explanation.

oh a quick question, I use AFT and I'm sure you stated this before but would that effect how sofia behaves? Because I don't want to break her. Or can I just place her at the bottom of my load order?

Edited by maxx130

AFT won't affect Sofia at all as she doesn't use any part of the vanilla follower system so it shouldn't do anything. It won't work on Sofia but it shouldn't conflict with her either.