Heavy Traffic ×

Open Community  ·  10 members

Far Cry

Ziggy's mod stuck on menu

Z0MBIEGHANDI

I have the 1.05 update that ziggy's mod 2.71 is compatible with, properly intalled the mod (i have over 200 mods on skyrim, about 50 on new vegas, and a few on the witcher 2, i know i installed the mod correctly). I keep getting stuck on the main title screen, i can go into options just fine, but as soon as i click on story everything just gets stuck, i have to alt-f4 out of it. it's as if the controller, mouse, and keyboard all get disconnected at once, the music keeps playing i just can't do anything. does anyone have a solution?

Edited by Z0MBIEGHANDI

• 4 weeks later...

Well you are using a pirated version of the game thats why. As for solution use the cracked dll's for the bin folder and the mod will work also without the revealed map function.

PS: I dont know what else might be affected by this.

Edited by KopiG

Well you are using a pirated version of the game thats why. As for solution use the cracked dll's for the bin folder and the mod will work also without the revealed map function.

PS: I dont know what else might be affected by this.

What he said.

Wait.... I just realized that you ENCOURAGED him to use the pirated version. Ugh. I take back my +1. For shame.

Edited by DJJynxx

• 2 years later...

meh. f*#@ ubisoft. f*#@ uplay. i bought this f*#@ing game and cycle through 12 accounts (think FC2 made me make them....) and dont find my game in any of them. why even sell on steam if you gonna make me have uplay..

so i am legit customer with pirate version.... trying to make things work, that i shouldnt have to.

hear me ubisoft.. i will cost you money any way i can and give you none. forever.