Konahrik's Accoutrements Retexture Request

bobbymilwaukee

Hi, lets preface this by acknowledging how crazy this request will be. It will be, and if you choose to minimize instead of help, please feel free.

I'm helpless when it comes to texturing and modding in general, so please fight the urge to tell me to do it myself. I don't have the talent or the know-how. I've tried. Trust me.

All I'm looking for is a very very simple retexturing of Miraak's gloves and boots to match Konahrik's armor and hood from the mod Konahrik's Accoutrements. That's it. I know the gloves used in "KA" are a retex of Miraak's gloves already, but the extra armor down the fingers bothers me. The dragonscale boots retex does as well. I'm aware that comes off as picky. I can deal with it.

I'm not asking for matching boots for each dragon priest, just Konahrik. I love his robes and mask, and just want gloves and boots that match. If there's anybody out there with free time and a kind heart, please help me out. I wish I could close this with something that would reconcile my neediness and the inanity of this request, but I can't.

If anyone is interested and wants to know more, just reply.

P.S. If it makes it easier, you could just retex the gloves and boots outside of "KA" and I could use the loose files and integrate them into "KA" through the CK for my own personal use.

Thank you to anyone who replies.

• 2 years later...