Broken Steel: Freezes on level 21

duckdude

I got an issue after installing broken steel, when ever i level up to 21 my game freezes after i press accept after the perk choosing. It freezes no matter what perk i choose (vanilla, or broken steel ones).

Tested without anymods and it is working. But what mod is causing it i am still wondering, might be FOOk or THe sprint mod.

Would have deleted this topic if i could but i cant.

Lol, i was running all of them :wallbash:

Still running Anchorage though.....Maybe you just solved my Crash to desktop issue...

EDIT: Nevermind did not fix it, but after i stoped playing with MMM and FOOk i can level up without problems.

same here, I also had this gay issue with travelling to new cells, like going when loading to new places the game crash, but that was a corrupt save -.-

So how do you fix a corrupt save?

or do i have to delete it?

EDIT:

OK after some searching, the following mods are not compatible with broken steel

FOOK

MMM

Anchorage DLC

holy sheep poo. you may have just solved the problem I had when I would turn on the purifier, get the cutscene and movie then back to the purifier lying on the floor hearing Fawkes moan about how dangerous the place was.

oy vey its dissapointing when a DLC that was made by the same company isn't compatible with a new one =P. I'm gonna miss my stealth suit T>T

Yea I had that problem too, just so people know those mods were also responsible for some of these problems

Followers not getting into the air cycle chamber thing, cannot get followers to activate project purity (PP)

Elder Lyons not doing what he's supposed to be doing after you risk your life to activate PP, for example, not being there when you wake up, or even if he tells you to go scribe rothchild, all rothchild does is sleep around and doing nothing.

Level up to lvl 21 or 22 crash

random CTDs

Archived