⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Mage Hood to Scarf nif editing help

JobVanDam

I'm working on, what I think, is a really cool mod. One thing I would really like to have in it is a crimson red scarf for a super cool item I've created a long time but I need permissions to actually release it.

I know there's Grimoas Scarf and Gugel but the author is gonzo and no one can get ahold of him.

I'm looking for someone who has decent nif editing abilities to edit the following models:

• meshes\clothes\monk\monkhood_0.nif
  • meshes\clothes\monk\monkhood_1.nif
  • meshes\clothes\monk\monkhood_f_0.nif
  • meshes\clothes\monk\monkhood_f_1.nif
  • meshes\clothes\monk\monkhoodgnd.nif
I would need the models to match, more or less, this pic.

You would have to remove the hood and move the large piece of cloth on the back up so it looks like a scarf. Also please make it use the vanilla textures\clothes\monk\hood.dds texture as well.

I just need the nif files edited, I would do everything else: Change the texture paths, add it to the game, change the body flags etc.

I will give you full credit, thank you very much.

Edited by JobVanDam

• 2 weeks later...

No, I need it exactly as displayed in that pic. My apologies I explained it wrong.

Check out this pic of the vanilla mage hood nif and you'll see the back part goes really far down. I don't want that.

I don't want the long piece touched just the back part is moved up exactly as shown in the previous pic I provided.

If you have anything you would like me to get started on just post it on the Nexus as a modder's resource or PM me and I could give you my private email address.

Edited by JobVanDam

• 3 months later...