• Please log in to reply
877 replies to this topic

joe camel

joe camel

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
ah, translating voices too? Or just subtitles?

MINZEZ

MINZEZ

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
@ hoxyd : Thanks. I know it would be cool but even i don't think its possible for any game. Not yet anyway. And if someone did manage to pull it off they would be my favourite game company/mod maker of all time forever, because they would be absolute geniuses. Maybe it will be implemented in fallout 4 (wink wink bethesda). It would probably put fallout 4 10 years behind schedule, if they are ever going to make fallout 4 ofcourse. Mind you. I may have an idea that is pretty similar but easier to implement.

Instead of a future you and a past you it is just a different you. From another dimension (or something like that). All you would have to do is tell the game to use the model of your character for the (correct me if im wrong) NPC's. Then you can have many you's in the one room, all at the same time. They are all different, but the same at the same time. They look like you, they are you, but at the same time they are not you. They all appear to be independant because of the diaglouge they have and choices they have made (because they were written that way of course). And thats about as far as i have thought.

BTW. At the moment i am stuck. i can see the exit i just can't get to it because there is a big block of wall in the way. But i will get passed it. Not right now though cause i need sleep. It is 4 in the moring. That is probably the problem. I had to stop before my brain exploded. But so far it is an unbelievable mod. The best i have ever played. A definite brain fryer. Well done. I hope you do more. "REALLY BIG :D"
Sorry for the long posts. I've been doing it a lot recently.
Ahh. Time for bed.

hoxyd

hoxyd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
@joe camel: Sure, full translated version with voice acting.

@MINZEZ: To the problem: It is not a problem, you can not pass it. There is an other way near this room. This is were you need to go: http://www.sureai.de...ioniijump05.jpg

Edited by hoxyd, 03 June 2009 - 02:30 PM.

rat_haus

rat_haus

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
this mod is amazing! please, please, please translate it into English!

nero041001

nero041001

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
Fantastic mod, thanks very much.

I'll now wait for the english version :)

tris

coburnw

coburnw

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
Looks a brilliand mod but im gonna have to wait for the
english version though. Cant wait for it to come out ive
heard great things about this mod so hopefully the english
version will be out soon.

...Wez

bben46

bben46

I had a title once, but I forgot what it was.

• Staff
  • 16,707 posts

I have given this file a rating of 9

rated 9. you lose 1 point because I don't understand the dialogue, English version will get a 10

Based on this logic, every non English speaking member should automatically reduce their rating by 1 for every mod they use is not in their language. As this is not an exclusively English site and we not only allow, but encourage mods in other languages we cannot allow this.

Plus, the Author has said he intends to release an English version, so wouldn't it make more sense to wait for the English version to rate it?

Rating removed. Bben46, Moderator

MINZEZ

MINZEZ

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Just finished this mod and DAM IT'S GREAT. 10/10

@ hoxyd: I have found one bug. In the picture that you posted (thanks for it by the way. Two thumbs and two big toes up), Don't quicksave/save on the ledge (where the green dotted line starts in the picture) before you get to the platform to jump to where the light is, and then exit the game. If you do the wall on the left moves slightly to the right (if you are facing toward the light, if not, in the pic it is toward the dotted line) and you cannot get to the ledge to jump to the light. This is because the gap is just too small for your character to fit. And i mean it is like the width of a hair. But i think that was my mistake for saving it there and exiting the game. Thank you for the many quicksaves. It solved my problem. Not sure if it would happen else where with blocks that move, but i thought you and others should know.
Ps: God dam yoguai
Pps: Some of the videos are weird. But thats why I like them :D

Thakns for the mod!

hoxyd

hoxyd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
Awesome! Thanks for your notice. This will help a lot players.

hoxyd

hoxyd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
@ MR T CRACKA

I'm not sure if there is demand for doing tutorials.

My point is, that if anyone really want do scripting stuff like in the Cube Experimental mod, he could download and have a closer look through the file. Everything is connected together in one file, if you want know how the start sequences built up, look for the red switch at the wall and the script on it. Think it is the best way to learn. Okay, maybe script style is weird in this case. Better is to look at the cube quest script and you can figure out how moving is done. Most of the scripting is easy and really simple, nothing more then enable and disable objects. The only reason that make it special is the massive amount of doing stuff like this. And that's the point were most people don't go further, cause it is very time-consuming.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.851 seconds