General Hostility towards Moderators-A discussion towards enlightenmen

DogtoothCG

If these kiddies don't care that they pirate material from developers or troll on people, and yet they care if Nexus is doing something wrong...... how hypocritical. They're threatening legal action for something Nexus did wrong without looking at themselves first :dry: :dry:

Yeah, I've seen the same being said for other gaming communities, no one went through with it. It's all a bunch of garbage. Anyone can threaten to take legal action. Whether they go through further with it....... yeah, that's an entirely different game. A game these kiddies never win.

Please stop calling "them" kiddies - as if age has any thing to do with being rude or offensive.

Strict is a fitting description - strict towards those who break the rules.

This is a network created to allow people to freely distribute their own work, regardless of their taste*. Strict rules are then necessary to keep the rights of the authors at a high level. Be lacks with the rules, and certain people will take advantage of that, and steal other peoples work for their own gain, or be hostile towards authors with other tastes - we do not want that.

That said, strictness consistency has been greatly improved lately, resulting in a more fair level of strictness.

I think the rules here are pretty common sense and straight forward to me. I have no problem with these rules.

And if you understand the rules and behave accordingly then there shouldn't be any problems. I also agree with what was said earlier in this thread, "What good are rules that don't get enforced?". Regulation is required to keep this free to use website running smoothly. If there weren't any rules and regulation then this website would disintegrate and explode.