SkyRe Archery Aim Help

rizilliant

Hey all.. Ive been playing, and greatly enjoying Skyrim with Skyrim Redone now for several weeks, and im having an issue with aimingwith shortbows, longbows, and crossbows.. I had a couple thousand hours of the game under my belt b4 installing SkyRe, and became pretty masterful with a bow, even over great distances, i am surgical..

The problem is that the arrows (most noticable with Longbows, mediocre with shortbows, and minimal with crossbows) shoot above the crosshairs.. Ill use the Longbow as an example because its the most noticable/worst with it.. If im aiming at a bear, and say 75feet away, i have to aim below the bear, the length of a whole nother bear..Im now missing more than half of my shots, which is ruining my element of surprise, and obviously the sneak bonuses...I was dealing with it until now,as i was on a warrior, who only used crossbows as a combat opener.. Now im on my Nightblade...Thats issue 1...

Issue #2 is hit registry at long range...The longbow has great perks for hitting targets at long range, and goes up to 100ft+ being the highest for a particular perk... The problem is that arrows are simply not registering at 100feet or more...with a 50% zoom, i can clearly see my arrows hitting a sleeping bear, or anything, and nothing happens.. It alerts the target, as if the arrow sailed past it...Its not until i get into the range wherethe animal, or npc can nmotice me that arrows begin to register... Can someone please help me, or tell me if this is a known issue? I love arhcery in Skyrim, and this is just too bad to let go.. SkyRe is amazing, and this is the only problem ive encountered, albeit a big one!

Thank you in advance for any help/guidence you can offer :)

Ok, i did forget abotu the change in arrow weight, speeds, etc.. So i shouldve turned off the reticle, thats my fault.. So issue #1 is my own stupidity.. Issue #2 still eludes me however.. Any help in this area would really help, as my arrows are clearly hitting targets at long range (where i could do it without problem in vanilla Skyrim), but not ragistering a hit... I can even go and pickup my arrows stuck in the ground where said target was lying.. The Best example of this i can give is a bear, where i was able to get 2, or 3 arrows in the spot he was and nothing counted, until i was in what id consider midrange(where he was finally able to 'notice' me)..