• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

ralf1234

ralf1234

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
hmm, I new my Vo were low volume but I thought the shows were load enough...I check it out if i get some free time, if i do I will most likely post a update with some more shows or something else added to it.

Xenomorph

Xenomorph

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
I have to second everyone else's concern about volume; it's too low. You should run it through a normalization program to get the volume up.
Also you should repackage the mod so that all the files are already in their required directories. As it stands now you have to create a few folders before things run correctly.

ralf1234

ralf1234

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
In response to post #2376481.

I am currently in school getting my Game Design Degree so not sure when I can but at some point I will redo the audio...as to were the files go...last time I looked at them they went into the correct locations when unRaRing them...

greenknightfury

greenknightfury

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts
I have run into an interesting problem, this station doesn't work even with me fixing all the other downloaded stations to work...when I went to see what I might do to fix it in the GECK, I noticed that not only doesn't this radio station have a script...it also has a quest that should start when you first tune in...but no content to the quest....what is up with that?

AstroGazer

AstroGazer

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 294 posts
In response to post #9544128.

Make sure the music files are in correct folder under Data

Page loaded in: 1.228 seconds