• This topic is locked This topic is locked
104 replies to this topic

Mars11

Mars11

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Basically what the topic says, I start up NMM and a box pops up saying that it can't reach the login server, I tried putting my username and password in again and it doesn't work, which is kinda annoying since I wanted to download a couple mods for NV to play around with.  Current version is 0.45.7.

dakzar

dakzar

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I'm seeing this too. "Cannot reach the Nexus login server." Just tried rebooting my PC, but that did not work. I'm running the latest version as well.

I was also having some problems downloading mods right before this problem began...might be a server issue on their end?

TopBanana4

TopBanana4

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I am also having this problem.

MelIssa_1970

MelIssa_1970

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Same here ,.... 

RaitoKurokage

RaitoKurokage

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Make that 4. Mine is giving the same message too. I was also having problems downloading mods earlier too

edit:

They are centralizing all of the websites right now, so I think even though the site is up, the NMM servers may just be having the scheduled downtime.

Here's the link to the post: http://www.nexusmods...im/news/12223/?

Edited by RaitoKurokage, 03 December 2013 - 06:40 AM.

BransonHuggins

BransonHuggins

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

As of last night it was working with no issues, but ever since the site came back up from maintenance since last night I have been unable to connect to the nexus login server.  I have tried what was advised in the other forum, involving not being able to login, ie clearing cache, restarting computer, copying and pasting the username/password from notepad, etc and nothing.  I hate to say it, but I'm glad to see that it's not just me, just hope they get this fixed soon.

Sunlord

Sunlord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Saaaaame here. No idea if this is supposed to be happening or not.

BransonHuggins

BransonHuggins

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Well it appears that some other people are having issues downloading mods as well, so I think that there is something going on behind the scenes that we haven't been informed about as of yet.  Hopefully they will get this resolved soon, because it's clearly effecting multiple people.  

DuskDweller

DuskDweller

Faithful poster

• Staff
  • 1,279 posts
It's a server issue, so, sadly, we can't do anything about it right now.

rhysmaynard

rhysmaynard

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

same here :confused:

Page loaded in: 0.965 seconds