• This topic is locked This topic is locked
104 replies to this topic

Dejavous

Dejavous

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

I've followed the suggested steps, re-installing,changing my password, clearing my internet cache and I am also having issues trying to get NMM to log into the server in red lettering I get "Can not reach the Nexus login server"

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 16,646 posts

People who have installed 0.46.0 but still cannot reach the server; this is likely a firewall issue. Most firewalls detect a change in programs you've originally allowed through and will require you to add the program to your firewall's allowed list again.

xXBraves02Xx

xXBraves02Xx

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

im not complaining yet but i paid 60 dollars on the mod manager and then when i start it i get problems then i ran as administrator then it work now this...  i just wanna play skyrim cmon

avidgamer92

avidgamer92

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

why mod manager why? all i want to do is use fallout 3 nude mods!

scgn

scgn

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

F**K 0.45 still not working, upgraded to 0.46 and works fine.

f**k :(

TheLegendofKat

TheLegendofKat

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have had this since the beginning of this month and it still doesn't work...still "cannot reach the nexus login server".

bben46

bben46

I had a title once, but I forgot what it was.

• Staff
  • 17,362 posts

People who have installed 0.46.0 but still cannot reach the server; this is likely a firewall issue. Most firewalls detect a change in programs you've originally allowed through and will require you to add the program to your firewall's allowed list again.

If you have NOT already upgraded to v0.46.0 

You are getting the message "Cannot reach the nexus login server" Because your version - NMM V0.45.7 is no longer there - that is intentional - it has a problem and was removed.

IT will NOT be re-enabled.

You MUST upgrade to v 0.46 to go online - Because you cannot go online with v 0.45.7 You CANNOT use the automatic upgrade and MUST do it manually.

Go to the NMM download page - http://www.nexusmods...ds/modmanager/?

READ the ENTIRE page before doing anything else

Now, after reading - download the NMM using the "Download Now"

You will be asked to Save the file. If you don't know, by default, windows saves downloads in your user folder under a folder called 'downloads' - or in users\your_user_ name\documents\Downloads ( depending on your windows variant) - But this location where downloads are saved can be changed in your preferences to whatever you want. If you have not changed it (and want to) - DON'T do it now - wait until after you have fished with this.

Go to wherever you saved the download, click on the downloaded file and it will install - IF you originally installed NMM to the default location, use that location to install - If you installed somewhere else - then tell the new installation to install it to the same place. If you install somewhere else - it will not be able to find your old mods.

FennWyck

FennWyck

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Same problem here, V0.46, no firewall, i tried to uninstall/reinstall. It work only the first time i've launch nmm

morgy8755

morgy8755

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I had this problem, I updated to the newest version and it worked once. Then when I tried to login again I still have the issue with it apparently not able to connect. It is allowed on my firewall and everything.

monkeyboy620

monkeyboy620

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I am running 0.45.2, I had to download it because nothing would happen when i opened the 0.46.0 file. but now I am getting the 'Cannot reach the Nexus login server' error. How do i fix this? I am running windows vista.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.883 seconds