Razzeil

Jury Rigged Guns

These are my ideas if you want and can make a mod using them just give me credit

1. Plasma Shotgun (Green Kiss) is made using 1 plasma rifle 1 hunting shot gun 1 recharger piste. The unique plasma shotgun Green Kiss should be in Repcon or Vault 22 at 1-10%(that goes for Mort too). For the stats just use the ones I already put on the Nexus.
  2. Gauss Bolt (Mort) is made using 1 Gauss rifle 1 Anti-materiel rifle 1 Laser rifle. Mort the unique Gauss Bolt will need to be in Deadwind cave or some where similar. Stats for the crafted one are 20 in mag using 5 per shot all the ether stats are the same as YCS/186 maybe not weight may be more like 15-20. Mort's stats will be near the same using 4 per shot more damage by like 40% more.
  3. Smoke Mine its just a mine with a (full) ashtray glued to it. To make you need on 1 Wonder glue 1 ashtray 1 pack of cigarettes 1 frag mine. Stats 5% more damage then a normal frag mine but it makes a cloud of ash the drops perception by 3 and does a damage over time effete.
  4. Laser SMG made using 2 laser pistols 1 scrap electronic. Same stats as laser pistols but its full auto and a 50%-100% more clip.
Edited by Razzeil