infinite water walking glitch

VasMere

i have posted this a few times and no one answers so i guess i am the only person that ever gets this glitch.. this happens vanilla and modded.. and by vanilla i mean dlc yes all.. so what happens is that after a few seconds or an hr of dungeon crawling i find i can not enter water.. i walk above it.. tlc lets me enter water but turning collision back on shoots me to surface.. it is quite annoying to say the least.. it is not the spell enchant of waterwalk either.. i have started to always save in water but sometimes i go to save and i am in water and then poof shoot to the top as if waterwalking.. plz let me know if there is anything console wise or any info as to y this happens

• 1 year later...

You are not the only one. I have this too and I can get by using TCL. But, sometimes that doesn't even work. When underwater with tcl toggled you swim and you can see clearly. But, I do wish I could get rid of it. I have tried all kinds of things and nothing. If I come up with something that works I will let you know.