Borderlands 2 Free on PSN

hoofhearted4

if you still havent tried Borderlands 2, and you are a PSN+ Member, Its now available for free!

just figured id throw that out there for anyone who still hasnt grabbed it!

i dont play the PS3 version anymore. once i went PC i couldnt go back. unless i play with my gf, but weve been hooked on D3 lately.....in PS3 im sitting at 64 i think on PC 46 haha.game got boring before i could make it to 72. i barely made it to 61 in BL1. game is great, but after level cap, or the first extension, nothing is new, and it takes soooo long to hit higher levels, it gets boring before then.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Borderlands 2 on PS Vita

i didnt want to start a new Thread just for this. but yea, finally an announcement officially price and well, Its Finally Here!!!

not sure if id get it or not. ive moved on from the PS3 BL2 to the PC version so no need to play the same game twice when the progress doesnt affect one another. that said $200 for the PSV, memory card and a AAA title like BL2, thats gunna be hard to pass up. and if the same data is used for PS3 and PSV (which i cant imagine why it wouldnt) thats pretty awesome and a huge thing for the PSV and i can see this being a huge thing, not only for BL2, but also for the PSV and for future games!

Edited by hoofhearted4