3014 replies to this topic

ousnius

ousnius

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
In response to post #10871641.

CHSBHC to CBBE sliders are already done for the next version. :)

EDIT: That race has its own body, though. It's not CHSBHC.

And you don't need to "convert a body to another body". No need to if there's no outfits that ONLY exist for that one. You can just replace the body/hands/feet files of the race mod with CBBE ones. ;)

Edited by ousnius, 28 December 2013 - 11:25 PM.

SYLNTZ

SYLNTZ

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Hey there, I am having problems with neck seams after a reinstall of CBBE to make sure that the old BodySlide mod was completely out. While I would usually post this over on the CBBE mod page, I would like to make sure that it isn't a problem with BodySlide 2 for me and possibly others. I am not using any other mods to change the textures of my character besides CBBE with the face pack installed. I could very well be wrong on this, but I am thinking perhaps it could have something to do with the face pack not being recognized by BS2? I happen to be one of the people right now that has the problem of presets NOT being remembered and the batch builds don't work (the bodies stay vanilla no matter what whacky shapes I try) so I thought these might be linked as I saw that somebody suggested the armors might need to be updated on the Vanilla Armors Pack posts to work with BS2. I haven't had any seams since CBBE V2 so this is uncommon for me, I am sure you guys are working hard to fix everything I appreciate your hard work as this program is very complicated and easy to use at the same time!

Good luck! I will respond with any information you need, just ask me for it :)

Thanks!

ousnius

ousnius

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
In response to post #10871879.

The face pack has nothing to do with BodySlide at all. Is it a texture seam (color mismatch etc.) or a mesh seam (space between head and body)?

hyp3rstrike

hyp3rstrike

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 152 posts
Round two of posting this comment/question. I have a few questions in regards to exporting and distributing the bodies created using this utility.

1. Does uploading body/presets made in this tool break any permissions or anything?
2. Is exporting the body/preset as simple as copying the files located in data meshesactorscharactercharacter assets?
3. Does the body/preset require any additional files? such as the head, feet, or hands?
4. Does exported bodies/presets require any other mods to be installed? such as CBBE/bodyslide? or can the body/preset be installed independently?
5. In the event I need permission to distribute, can I please have permission, Caliente? :D

Cheers in advance.

sward66

sward66

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts
Using the CB++ patch (by ousnius) for newmiller's Vampire Cuirass, I get a big mesh mismatch at the wrists; the arms and hands are misaligned by about a quarter the thickness of the arm. This is only in 3rd person view, and persists regardless of what gloves or bracers (or bare wrist) I use. Is that a known problem? If so, is there a known solution?

ousnius

ousnius

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
In response to post #10872197.

You can upload the preset.xml file that's in "BodySlide/SliderPresets/preset.xml" without asking for permission.

But you shouldn't upload a body.nif that has been created by BodySlide and your preset. Not because we don't want it, but because it wouldn't make any sense at all. The preset file will make it possible for the users of your custom shape to build all outfits using that. If you only upload the body.nif meshes, they won't be able to do so.

ousnius

ousnius

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
In response to post #10872266.

A few people reporting this already, seems to be a problem with the conversion. I might take a look at it some time, but not now. :)

hrews

hrews

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
I've been struggling with persistent clipping in vanilla armors, even after tweaking everything I see.
There are some armors that do it but the worst one is the ebony amror.
This is in the BodySlider (no noticeable clipping):
http://postimg.org/image/h33oyg9pp/
And this in game (also strange pointy pauldrons in idle stance):
http://postimg.org/image/xicvvnumv/

Any clue about what's happening?

sward66

sward66

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts
In response to post #10872266. #10872467 is also a reply to the same post.

OK. At least it isn't just me. 8)

Edited by sward66, 29 December 2013 - 02:34 AM.

ousnius

ousnius

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
In response to post #10873051.

Do you get any errors when opening the file in NifSkope?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.974 seconds