• Please log in to reply
2655 replies to this topic

arthurh3535

arthurh3535

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
In response to post #10978179. #10978322, #10994730 are all replies on the same post.

Ousnius? Have you looked at making the "Shape -> Move Vertices" be something with dials so you can actually see the shape being moved for accuracy and ease of use?

The Matrix Prime

The Matrix Prime

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts
In response to post #10987106. #10987159 is also a reply to the same post.

Good to know, I'll give that a try!

VectorPlexus

VectorPlexus

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts
Ok something is not right, and I cant be sure what is it... Tried everything I could think of, I just cant seem to make zap Sliders work. All they do is offset the body/unmasked areas. I even tried to setup a BSD zap slider manually directed on the template using zap="true"... nothing seems to work, all I get is the full skin, with the unmasked area offset. Not sure if its related but, I' using the Export Nif option, and even if I do Save Project from studio, all I get is a SliderSet on Bodyslide. Could you pls elaborate on exactly how to use zap sliders? do they only get applied o bodyslide? or should the results be also applied when ding Export Nif?

Thanks in advance

ousnius

ousnius

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
In response to post #10978179. #10978322, #10994730, #10997029 are all replies on the same post.

Added to list ~4 days ago. ;)

Edited by ousnius, 05 January 2014 - 02:50 AM.

ousnius

ousnius

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
In response to post #10997501.

Yes, they only get applied when saving the project, checking them in BodySlide and using "Create Bodies" at the moment. They were meant to be used for BodySlide conversions originally.

It's normal that it looks like the zap only offsets vertices in Outfit Studio. BodySlide will pick all of the moved ones and remove them.

Edited by ousnius, 05 January 2014 - 02:54 AM.

VectorPlexus

VectorPlexus

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts
In response to post #10997501. #10997575 is also a reply to the same post.

Yep, I just tested it and worked fine... although personally I'd like to have the option of applying the Zaps when doing the nif export, if possible, maybe just a different export type, dunno. Thing is, I'm much more interested in Outfit Studio than Bodyslide itself, because Expired's NiOverride offers supports for a in-game bodyslide, so for me, bodyslide per se, isnt so useful. Having to use Bodyslide will just force me to yet take another step, which I dont really require to, unless I need to exported zapped skins.

Thanks again for your quick reply!

Conifer

Conifer

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
I'm obsessed with this program. Thank you! I'm having a neck gab problem though, and it's not related to an altered NPC weight changing. Vilja's default weight is 75 and still is but I get a slight neck gap on outfits that I make with BodySlide.

In a nutshell:
I start a new project with the CBBEAdvanced and the armor/clothing nif
I move the reference body into place by the standard amount and delete the old body in the oufit and conform the remaining outfit to the sliders
I mask out the the reference and make the zap slider and 'save as'
I close and reopen BodySlide, select the project and adjust the sliders to my preset made body and build it. (Shoulders @100%)

In game there is a very slight neck gap on Vilja and other NPCs in that outfit. I can fix the gap by loading the outfit in BodySlide along with my slider made body as reference, deleting the body in the outfit and duplicating mine and exporting. (with both the _0 and _1 nif) The gap is now gone, but I have all that extra mesh underneath. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong to cause the gap?

EDIT:
One step I left out is that I do clean up the scattered weights that are on the cbbebbp body after building the outfits. The body itself has also been cleaned up. "Clean up" = breast weights on the arm and wrong breast, wrong weights on shoulder from R thigh, wrong calf weights etc.

Edited by Conifer, 05 January 2014 - 05:33 AM.

Feldspare

Feldspare

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
I figured out what was causing the seams. Any time I tried duplicating a reference body there were seams on the ankle, neck and arms.
I simply left the "automatically copy reference shape into object" option ticked without duplicating the body and there were no seams.

Although I would like to be able to duplicate the body, because some bodies do not need tbbp - like armor made of metal... metal doesn't bounce.

Taedus

Taedus

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
I edited an armor in outfitstudio, (no preset, just vertex editing) and took the result and replaced the original armor with it. It looked okay in nifskope but in the game it's high above my character in a twisted heap. How do I fix it?

Banzai07

Banzai07

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
Hi,

I'm using a custom body mix between CBBE Bodylide and CHSBHC (actually BodySlide++ & BBP).
What tutorial I have to use to convert an outfit based on UNPB TBBP ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.915 seconds