Nexus won't let me endorse?

chanchan05

• 8 months later...

I'm having the exact problem. I've downloaded dozens of mod (both manually and through NMM), installed and tried for like days. But when i came back to endorse, Nexus said "you cannot endorse the file because you havent downloaded it " ?!?! WORST STILL, Nexus ACTUALLY REMINDS ME TO ENDORSE FILE I'VE DOWNLOADED, BUT WHENEVER I PRESS THAT THUMBS UP BUTTON, THE SAME message appear: "you cannot endorse the file because you havent downloaded it ?! This is REALLY annoying, not because it's causing trouble for me, it's because i CANT SUPPORT modders !

I'm having mostly the same issue, with the added oddity that the endorsement reminder is listing mods that I have never downloaded most of the time. It makes me wonder if there are any back end issues with my account (like a corrupted download list or something).

• 2 weeks later...

I've not seen any record of any downloads I've made after August 8th. Also, the download history page shows selectors for 7 pages of downloads, but pages 3-7 are completely blank. Anyone else missing download history after that date?

Edited by Janrith