• Please log in to reply
2690 replies to this topic

venomwolfsbain

venomwolfsbain

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
SOME ONE PLEASE HELP!!!! Ok i downloaded part 1 2 and 3. and extracted them to deta. but they wernt in there. so i thought fair enougth so i opened mod manager. Then i located all part 1 2 and 3 folders but they are all empty apart from 1 file in part 2 so i thought ok maybe thats it and i activated it. Only to find when i got there everything is purple and has massive !!!! every where !!! some one please help as this mod looks awesome!!

Iliana

Iliana

Old hand

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts
@venomwolfsbain
Follow these instructions exactly--
Installing Elsweyr files

Basically you just need to extact the files somewhere and then cut and paste three folders to the correct location. Its not particularly complicated.

Apex464

Apex464

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Iliana,

Would it be possible to get a small compatibility patch to allow the new races to use Elaborate Eyes or similar? It's nit-picky I guess but my biggest gripe is not having sweet glowing eyes for my jungle Khajiit!

Awesome work, though that's nothing you haven't heard before!

NeciFiX

NeciFiX

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
This is amazing.

My problem with most "other lands" mods is that they are either heavily incomplete, are lazy (reusing lots of textures and repeating things) lame NPC's or little variation in NPCs, lack of quests (well, lack of quests is fine, it's a bonus to have them though) or they are just low quality.

When I installed this mod, I had VERY high expectations. Very high. The only mod which rebuilt or added new lands to the game that I ever gave my stamp of approval on was Kvatch Rebuilt --- and even then I would like to see some more things done with it.

My first impression was that there were too many Khajiit, but, upon looking around, I saw this was not the case. It was similar to Cyrodiil. Cyrodiil has an Imperial majority but you will see representatives of every race in every city. This is the same here. I thought the weird Bosmer-Khajiit were odd at first, but, I see now it is accurate and lore based.

After playing through this mod for hours and hours, exploring, I am absolutely amazed. The level of quality shown and the things done with this mod are far greater than you would ever expect a single person to do. I know there is still work to be done in the west part of the province, and sure, there are some empty homes in places like Dune, but, there are several quests and I absolutely love Riverhold. Lore is abound, and there are many things to do in the desert.

This is a fantastic mod and I endorse it fully.

Moarfeene

Moarfeene

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Exploring the wilderness was getting boring in Oblivion. Now I have more places to explore with tougher enemies (that giant tiger in the far south, haha that was tough.)

Syrcanus

Syrcanus

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts
Managed to fix the eye problem I was having. Once I realized my bashed patch wasn't getting built because of some error with the newest wrye bash version I looked up what was the cause and then got my patch actually working correctly afterward.

And now that the eyes are fine I can't help but notice how much the new races textures mismatch with the bodies at the neck seems. But that's common with beast races from most beast mods usually, so no big deal there.

deadlyman

deadlyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Dune OldVersion....It is an excellent design

I like past designs most,I feel very disappointing.(ToT)

Death666XP

Death666XP

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
When the next expansion coming out

Death666XP

Death666XP

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
When the next expansion coming out

darkm4g1c

darkm4g1c

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
this is a pretty awesome mod, its nice to have some new areas to explore, your mod is one of the reasons i wanted to play through oblivion again :).

one problem though, i can load any save i want when i first open the game, but if i try to load anything else(ie going back to the main menu, or loading another save), it crashes my game, iv tried about everything i could other than starting a whole new game. help would be appreciated.

Page loaded in: 1.136 seconds