Immersive FP & Possibilities

bican203

Hi guys I've recently added "immersive first person view" to my MUSTHAVE library. It changes the gameplay dramatically. But I think it needs lots of complementary animation mods. There are lots of animation mods already but they don't involve the character. The animations which forced you to 3rd person (they involved the character) were a pain in the ass & killed the immersion. But now, they look epic with the immersive fpv. Can anyone make an animation bundle which includes pulling levers, openening chests & sacks, collecting ingredients & loot all in the vanilla third person(immersive first person view)?

Edited by burakcanaksit

There is no animation for pulling levers or opening sacks. The best you can do for the latter is getting the "Animated Clutter" mod. Honestly, most animation geniuses either don't take request, can't speak English, or are only interested in making sex animations on a certain website which I will not be naming. Plus, I believe adding animations would require FNIS, so usually animation modders make animation replacers.

Sorry to break it to you, but what you have now is probably as good as it's going to get.

Well actually Skyrim has lever animation (which includes NPCs) in vanilla. Also, there is a mod called "dovahkiin takes action" which does the thing I want. But unfortunetly it does it poorly & the author said he doesn't have time to update his mod. You probably are right about the animation makers. But some of them release dancing animations every week! So, if requested, maybe they would be interested in making a "necessary" mod once a while?

Edited by burakcanaksit

I think interactive mods are harder to do, that's why most animator work together for sex mods. I think I can count one one hand the amount of interactive animation mods that doesn't have anything to do with sex...The Flying mod, Dancing...others are just replacers.