Nexus Mod Manager plans, answers and if you're a coder, we want yo

Dark0ne

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly i think NMM is amazing and don't know why there are any complaints. I use it daily and almost never have any problems with it and its a hell of a lot easier to use than lets say manually installing mods, i really appreciate you guys making it and wanted to say thanks and you can take as long as you like without any complaints from me.

As most come on here and mumble and grumble over this free service, and the software that your team decides to design to help users make life easier. It's easy to get something free and complain about it, yet when you pay for something and it doesn't work as intended or "stated," then there's definitely a reason to gripe about it. Knowing your team is not big by far, nor do you have the time to concentrate on these fun things like sitting in your own little corner and developing away at a piece of software, you have many other responsibilities that others don't see, behind the scenes. Since lots of people have no idea what it takes to command an operation such as the Nexus site(s), it's so easy to sit at home, behind a computer screen and gripe, especially seeing the surface (the front side, the surface side) of the whole operation.

So, knowing that you've been battling numerous issues with morphing the Nexus community sites to what they are today, I admire you all for continuing to keep us abreast and interjecting your honesty and realness about how things really are going down on your side of the fence, knowing how ignorant most people can be, on this side of the fence.

On to a new year of more roller coaster riding!!! Bring it on! Thanks for the services your team has provided. I love it.

Edited by conjior

In response to post #11036914.

I agree with jstacks13 this is a great site and you guys shouldn't be so hard on yourselves you've done amazing work and have contributed to amazing mods and art. I cant speak for everyone else but I can say I'm glad this site hasn't given up and is standing strong so take your time Dark0ne and dev team we don't want you guys burning out on it and running away. So keep up the good work and keep pushing for better content just don't push yourselves too hard! Edited by aakamrua

I want to say its really nice and helps alot Newbies like me in terms of Game Modding, really easy to understand and handle, but it really is unstable, today i did a little cleaning and i don't know why somehow it erased my whole mods even the Original Skyrim.esm. This is only for information if you know this matter already don't mind me. I even support you with money haha, even if you said it is not needed, i like to help but can't do this with skill so i give a little money support ^^

Also i want to know why i can sometimes can't login cause of "Cannot reach the Nexus login server" like right now haha. Okay you said so the Server are still not stable i understand and i will keep my patience. Well as for me i want to see this going to run smoothly and will keep my eyes on NMM. Greets!

You provide me a service that I have been using for years, ok so there may be glitches, but I'd like to see another site like this Nexus out there be as friendly to both modders and users... I don't regret plunking down coin to help show that appreciation. :)

So last time I checked I decided to provide money for a service which you expertly provide. I use my PC to do school work and play games, so if this website did not exist I would still be playing VANILLA Skyrim which would be an absolute travesty. Thank you for your hard work and for making a website even this dumb dumb can surf through.