238 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 934,590 posts
Birds With Cocks - The Avian sex mod

The first ever sex mod for Starbound, featuring custom animations and multiplayer compatibility

SalemYeager

SalemYeager

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Run "Sprite Adjuster.jar" located inside your BwC folder - Step doesn't work, says the resource folders missing even though its not.

guidebot

guidebot

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I followed the instructions you laid out. extracted the folder to starbound/mods, ran the .jar and matched the features to my character but none of the techs are appearing in the ship console. I tested this with my existing character and a throwaway character with the same features and they didn't show up for either. No blueprint available as far as I can see in the crating table. Is there something obvious I'm missing or was there something I'm meant to do with the generated files? I'm unsure how to proceed from here.

IxFa

IxFa

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
This is a start - a necessary start - that I hope works and evolves.

I want to see all races, either gender, getting funky. Maybe two-player beds that initiate a sex animation instead of sleeping. Also replacing the healing crosses with hearts of course.

I hope this expands.

Nukesdoom

Nukesdoom

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
how do i run the sprite adjuster?

Invisifat

Invisifat

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
In response to post #11118410.

And if only one person is on the bed, they lay in a sexy pose as if waiting for their partner.

IxFa

IxFa

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
In response to post #11118410. #11132753 is also a reply to the same post.

I like the way you think.

SolidusOce

SolidusOce

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I think you should do one for the females too

guidebot

guidebot

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
In response to post #11139799.

boooo!

mabit

mabit

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
In response to post #11109955.

Hm, Im gonna need more info to help you with this. That message appears when the program doesnt find some of the necessary files, mainly to build the head. Did you move or rename something? If you are trying to execute the program directly after unzipping everything to your mods folder Im gonna need some screenshots of your folders

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.947 seconds